Saltash and the Boatshed is a fun, freshly furnished beach house and studio just 50 steps from the sand of beautiful Werri Beach. At night, drift off to sleep listening to the sound of the surf. Saltash, the main house, has 3 bedrooms while The Boatshed, a studio in the garden at the rear of the main house, sleeps an extra 4 people. Whether you rent Saltash on its own or together with The Boatshed, this flexible beach retreat is perfect for couples, groups and extended families. The Boatshed is not rented separately.
LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED.
PET FRIENDLY – ask us about bringing your dog.
Saltash : 3 bedrooms : 1 bathroom : separate toilet : accommodates 6 guests
The Boatshed : open plan studio : 1 bathroom : accommodates 4 extra guests
Designed for relaxed outdoor entertaining, Saltash has a verandah at front with seating for 8 and a courtyard with BBQ at rear, also with seating for 8-10. Inside, there's a spacious open-plan living area which includes kitchen, lounge and dining area with seating for 8 (or 10 if you use the 2 folding chairs provided).
The lounge has digital TV, DVD, CD, radio and iPod/MP3 dock.
Best of all, there's a separate rumpus room for the kids with digital TV, DVD and a games box to keep them entertained rain or shine.
Wireless internet is freely available in both dwellings.
Saltash and The Boatshed are positioned opposite a direct walkway to Werri Beach, Gerringong. Situated near the North end of the beach, the property is close to the protected waters of Werri Lagoon, a favourite family bathing spot, and the start of the stunning Kiama Coastal Walk (a 6km track into Kiama and then further north – great for mountain bikes).
There's an off-leash beach area for dogs nearby, a children's playground and a cycle track that runs the entire length of Werri beach.
And the local Werri Beach Fish and Chip shop (with coffee and cake too) is only a short walk away.
• Open plan dining and lounge area with digital TV, DVD and CD player. Dining table with seating for 8 people plus two extra folding chairs.
• Rumpus room with additional digital TV, DVD, two sofas, and a chest filled with games/toys.
• Front verandah with outdoor setting for 8.
• Rear garden courtyard with outdoor setting for 8-10, plus 4-burner gas BBQ. Rear garden is pet-proof and child-proof (fully fenced).
• A: Two long singles which can be joined to be a king bed
• B: Queen Bed
• C: Two single beds which can be joined for a large bed
• 1 Bathroom with shower/bath plus separate toilet.
• Additional bathroom in The Boatshed with shower/bath and toilet.
• Spacious kitchen with gas oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and ‘K-Fee’ capsule coffee machine (uses ‘Expressi’ capsules available at Aldi).
• Laundry with washer, dryer and ironing board available in The Boatshed.
• Gas heating in the main living area plus oil heaters in all other rooms
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge
• Outdoor shower
• Wireless internet.
• Extras include free cot (bring your own cot linen) and highchair, Christmas tree (faux) and lights, games and children's books
• Folding bed for extra child ($25/night)
• Off-street parking with carport.
• PETS PERMITTED outside by arrangement.
• NO SMOKING inside Saltash or the Boatshed.
THE BOATSHED features
• Studio accommodation separate from the main house with sleeping for 4.
• Secluded patio at rear with outdoor setting for two.
• 2 long single beds which can be joined together to make a king bed.
• Generous sofa bed that sleeps two people in comfort with a wooden slat base (no trampoline springs).
• Dining table with seating for 4.
• Lounge with sofa and coffee table.
• Microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster plus cutlery and crockery. Note: there is no stove and no kitchen sink. The laundry sink in the next room can be used.
• Bathroom with shower, bath, sink, washer and dryer.
• There is no TV reception in the Boatshed but there is a TV with DVD player. The local video store is next to Gerringong IGA.
• Wireless internet.
Saltash is perfect for:
Couples - accommodates up to 5 couples. Outdoor entertaining areas are perfect for socialising, lazy breakfasts and evening sundowners. Visit the many wineries in the area, pull on your walking boots for the Kiama Coastal Walk or bring your golf clubs and play on one of the many local courses.
Families - the 2 separate dwellings can easily accommodate 2 families. Or you can let grandparents or teenagers have their own space in the Boatshed. Separate rumpus room means the grown-ups can relax in peace. Don’t forget to bring your bikes. There’s an excellent bike/walking track right outside your door. Minnamurra Rainforest and Jamberoo Action Park are only about 20 min away by car.
Girl's weekends - whether it’s a school reunion, hen party or just getting together with friends, Saltash is the perfect setting. You are close to fabulous boutiques and clothes shops where you can indulge a little, or great restaurants or food markets where you can buy local produce and cook up a storm!
Pet lovers - Dog proof yard (pets not allowed in the house). Pet food bowls provided. Off-leash beach area nearby.
Things to Do:
* Swim in local rock pools or Werri lagoon, perfect for little kids (150m walk)
* Take a surfboard board out on Werri Beach (20m walk)
* Walk the dog - straight across from the leash free area of Werri Beach
* Run or walk the 6km Kiama Coastal Walk which starts close by
* Eat at Werri Beach Fish and Chip shop or local cafes and restaurants
* Taste wine at local wineries
* Visit Berry (20mn), Kiama blow hole (10mn)
* Visit famouse Seven mile beach at Gerroa (5mn)
* Visit Jamberoo Action Park - only 20 mins away by car
* Lots more to do, or just kick back and relax!!
- Across the road to the beach
- Close to Werri Beach Fish and Chip shop
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
SALTASH AND THE BOATSHED, Werri Beach, Gerringong
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.