This magnificent home is your getaway from the world, it host four spacious bedrooms, two entertaining rooms, two dinning rooms, quaint sun/reading area and a large games room. Two outdoor cooking areas, BBQ area by the large inground swimming pool housing a delightful family spa, the second outdoor entertaining area, set amongst a beautiful pond and waterfall to set the ambiance to a relaxing summer afternoon, while you cook your evening meal on the outdoor Pizza oven.
This spacious home is set on six acres of natural bush, plenty of room for multiple boat and car parking. Large boats can be parked with ease. Although within the town boundaries you have your own private space with little disturbance from the rest of the world. The house is located only 5 minutes drive from the local post office and the main beach, you over look the local golf course, lake and beaches. With the Ben Boyd National Park at your backdoor why not take the opportunity to explore this unique landscape during your stay at Eden?
Eden offers visitors the chance to experience a natural and untouched area of Australia. To book your accommodation phone . You won't regret it.
Explore the magic of the Sapphire Coast as you stroll along endless white sandy beaches, climb rugged cliff faces, enjoy a swim in the pristine clear waters of the oceans, lakes and rivers, and bushwalk in natural wilderness of hills and majestic mountains.
Share the excitement of watching whales and dolphins at play, observe wombats, kangaroos, possums and the many different varieties of native birds and animals in their own environment.
Take time to explore quaint historic villages, or pick up a bargain at one of the local open air craft/produce markets.
Enjoy a full range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, lawn bowls, tennis, bike riding, roller-blading, windsurfing, sea-kayaking, horse riding or canoeing.
Some of the many activities include:
* Whale Watching (Sept-Dec) at Eden as migrating Humpbacks and Blue Whales feed * Feeling energetic, take a short drive to Nethercote and discover the spectacular, pristine natural Nethercote waterfalls.
* Explore National Parks - Ben Boyd at Eden, Bournda near Merimbula or Mimosa Rocks at Tathra
* Join a 4 Wheel Drive bush guided tour to waterfalls, old gold mines and rainforests
*Thrills and excitement at Magic Mountain Merimbula fun and amusement park just 20 min north of Eden
* Go Scuba diving on old shipwrecks or discover the coral reefs and marine wonderland around Tathra
* Take a joy-flight from Merimbula or scenic lake, bay or ocean cruise out of Twofold Bay
* Visit the Koori Cultural Centre at Pambula and try bush tucker or watch a traditional dance ceremony
* Watch the unloading of the days catch from the fishing fleet at Eden
* Visit the Eden Killer Whale Museum
* Watch award-winning cheeses being made and sample them at the famous Bega Cheese Co-Operative
* See koalas being fed at Yellow Pinch Wildlife Park
* Go to the movies, an historical museum or art and craft gallery
* Enjoy a gourmet trail of fresh oysters and seafood, local wine, cheese and other delicacies
* Dine at one of the many clubs, pubs, cafes or restaurants.
BYO Linen and Towels\tNo Smoking within the house
Outdoor Pizza entertaining area
Large Pool and Spa
Outdoor BBQ entertaining area
4 Large bedrooms
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- Ironing Facilities
- Rumpus room
- Swimming Pool
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 11 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.