The cows have long gone from Portsea but the farm house from the Portsea dairy still remains. Retaining its original charm with lots of modern extras.
- Open plan living area featuring open fire place, 50" HD plasma television with DVD/Blueray/CD player and Nintendo Wii
- Apple TV - watch latest release movies using your own itunes account.
- Plenty of DVD's, Wii games, books, games and puzzles for both adults and children to enjoy.
- Split system air-conditioning/heater.
- Hydronic heating throughout house.
- Recently renovated spacious kitchen with dining for 6, opening out to deck and entertaining area.
- Fully fenced spa, outdoor seating and BBQ.
- 4 bedrooms (Main with queen, 2nd with queen, 3rd and 4th both with 1 single and 1 trundle)
- Large central bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Large fully fenced garden.
- Plenty of split firewood to use during your stay
- Pet friendly
- No Schoolies
Long Weekends - 3 night minimum
Easter - 4 night minimum
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Video Games
- Apple TV
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Fully Fenced
- Great alfresco entertaining area
- Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- IPhone/IPod Docking Station
- Ice Making Refrigerator
- Ironing Facilities
- Large Garden / Lawn
- Off Street Parking
- Open Fireplace
- Pets allowed
- Portacot available
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wii Console & games
Stay before 04 Jul 2013 for 20% off.
May/June Special - Mid-Week $200 per night. 2+ nights. Sun-Thurs. Enquire for details.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
The Portsea Dairy
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.