Enchanting historic Willowvale Estate Circa 1890 offers a rare and unique opportunity located only:
- 2 hours from Sydney
- 35 mins West of Katoomba
- 10 mins West of Lithgow; and
- 30 mins East of Bathurst.
The property is embraced by nearly 22 acres of stunning land.
It offers privacy and convenience ideal for families, a weekend retreat or anyone seeking a tree-change destination.
- Outdoor entertaining flows to rolling level lawns
- All-weather tennis court, in ground swimming pool (approx 4m * 9.5ms), and undercover entertaining area
- Character filled workshop, stables and shearing shed
- Lake (inc. use of Row Boat)
Willowvale Estate comprises three separate accommodation options;
(1) The Cottage (As displayed in photo # 4. Rates as per price guide featured on Stayz website)
(2) The Main House (As displayed in photo # 3. Rates starting from $1,200 per night)
(3) Willowvale Estate, i.e Entire Estate (Rates starting from $2,000 per night)
The Cottage is built across two levels. It is a quaint wooden building.
Refer to Picture "4" for a visual of "The Cottage".
- Total internal floor space = 120 square meters (approx)
- Bedding sleeps up to 4 adults & 4 kids.
CONFIGURATION, IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Main Bedroom (bedroom 1): 1 * Queen Bed, 1 * Single Day Bed
- Dining/ Lounge Room: Dining Table (6 person seating), Lounge (8 person seating), 1 * Single Day Bed, 1 * Double Sofa Bed.
- Kitchen: inc. Stove-top, Microwave, Fridge & Washing Machine, as well as BBQ facilities
- Bathroom: Shower, Toilet, Hand-basin
- Bedroom 2: 1* Double Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 * Single Beds
THE MAIN HOUSE
The main homestead is crafted from ironstone and sandstone materials.
Features inc. high ceilings, period features, wraparound verandah. Country style open plan kitchen, light filled dining. Large formal living areas, library and sunroom. Four spacious double bedrooms all with leafy outlook.
Refer to Picture "3" for a visual of "Main House". NB: This is where the owners of the Estate currently reside.
Total internal floor space = 320 square metres (approx)
- Bedding sleeps up to 8 adults.
CONFIGURATION, IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Main Bathroom: Double Headed Shower, Claw Foot Bath, Toilet, (French Provincial Style)
- Bedroom 1: 1 * Queen Bed
- Laundry/Separate Toilet: Full Laundry Facilities, Toilet
- Formal Dining Room: 6 person Dining Table (with Stunning views over the Escarpment), Serving Buffet, Combustion Fire Place, Sound System
- Kitchen: Serving Window to Dining Room, Huge 90cm Stainless Steel European Cooker, Dishwasher, Large Stainless Steel Fridge, Microwave....
- Informal Lounge Room: 2 * 3 seat Lounge, 1 * single seat Lounge, Open Fire Place, 3 Floor Throw Cushions (comfy for the kids to sit on). TV, Austar, DVD Player
- Informal Dining/Sunroom: 6 person Dining Table (with Stunning views over the Escarpment), 1 * 3 seat Lounge (which turns into a 1 * Queen Sofa Bed).
- Formal Lounge/Library: 1 * 3 seat Lounge, 1 * 2 seat Lounge, 1 * single seat Lounge, Library Area.
- Bedroom 2: 1* King Bed, Open Fire Place, TV, Austar
- Bedroom 3: 2 * Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 4: 1 * Single Bed, 1 * Cot
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pay Television
- Pets allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Washing Machine
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.