Sister property to the long-running & award-winning Aldinga Beach Reef Retreat.
2 bedroom beach shack renovated 1950s style with mod cons including 46" Sony Full HD TV, Bluray home theatre hi-fi , X-box console, split system r/c airconditioning, microwave & washing machine.
Located only 50 minutes drive from central Adelaide and only 2 houses back from the spectacular Aldinga Beach Aquatic Reserve.
Walk across the road to the beach or stroll 400m to quality local cafes. Easy access to the abundant variety of attractions on offer within the Fleurieu Peninsula region.
Up to 2 well behaved dogs without barking problems are permitted subject to negotiation from $10 per night/per dog. The beach opposite the shack is leash free all year round
12 Noon check out and no cleaning required on departure other than washing dishes and leaving all fixtures in the same place as found.
TIME STANDS STILL AT THE RETRO SHACK
The Retro Beach Shack Offers
- large lounge/dining room
- split system R/C air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Sony 46" Full HD TV
- Sony Bluray home theatre hi-fi
- in-house DVD's, CD's, books & games
- X-Box console & games
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 - 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 x dbl bunk (double bottom & single up top)
- Retro Pink Bathroom with shower & 'loo
- laundry with washing machine and second hand basin
- undercover car parking (1 vehicle), extra room for boats or vans
- gas BBQ
- fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, kettle
- pots, pans, utensils, crockery, glasses
- iron & ironing board
INCLUSIONS WITH ALL BOOKINGS:-
- tea, coffee, sugar, 1 litre long-life milk
- quilts, blankets, pillows
- tea towel, dishwashing liquid & sponge
- toilet paper, bathmat, hand towel
What To Do During Your Stay
- walk across the road to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the unique drive-on beach, perfect for a family outing
- 400m stroll to the Aldinga Bay Cafe for fish & chips, burgers or bacon & eggs for breakfast
- 400m stroll to Saltbush Bistro & dine on the raised outdoor deck overlooking the ocean. Wonderful breakfasts, lunches & dinners featuring what are claimed to be the best wood-oven pizzas in SA
- 4 minute drive (3km) to the Star of Greece Cafe for spectacular dining overlooking Port Willunga beach.
- 10kms to the historic town of Willunga featuring the Farmers & Artisans Markets and plenty of lovely eateries.
- 15km to the premier food and wine district of McLaren Vale featuring 60+ wineries & gourmet eateries.
- bushwalk and birdwatch in Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park.
- short drive to numerous weekend markets at Willunga, Yankalilla, Myponga, Inman Valley, Goolwa & Victor Harbor
- 25 minute scenic drive to the seaside mecca of Victor Harbor
- 25 minute drive to Rapid Bay featuring the recently re-opened jetty
*** 3 Night minimum stay during Long Weekends
*** 4 Night minimum stay during School Holidays
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Video Games
- 2 min to drive-on beach
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Large & secure rear yard
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Retro 1950s Theme
- Sony 46" 1080p TV
- Sony Bluray Theatre HiFi
- Towels Supplied
- Video Games
- Walk 400m to Cafes
- Washing Machine
- Xbox console & games
Arrivals from 2pm, Departure before 12pm Well behaved dogs without barking problems permitted from $10 per dog per night.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
The Retro Shack
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.