- See all features
Fully equipped two bedroom house in a great location. Only a short drive to the city, ANU, UC, EPIC and the AIS/Canberra Stadium.
Massive master bedroom includes a queen bed and study. The good sized second bedroom features two king singles plus a single trundle bed - perfect for the kids but also enough room for three adults. All bedding is provided including extra doonas for the Canberra winter (the queen also has an electric blanket).
Comfortable living room includes reverse cycle air con (cool in summer and warm in winter), dining table and 37 inch television. The property also has free wireless internet so you can bring your laptop and keep in touch.
The kitchen is modern, fully equipped and includes a dishwasher.
The yard is quite small, however, the property backs on to a great pet friendly open area and pets are welcome (including inside if house trained).
- Cot and high chair available
- Ample off-street parking
- Lots of little extras e.g. tea, coffee, dishwasher tablets
Please check the calendar for availability and be assured that both it and the pricing section are accurate.
Minimum stay, extra people, multi day discount
For bookings made more than three months in advance the minimum stay is four nights. Exceptions will be made if there is a smaller two or three night gap between existing bookings. For bookings made less than three months in advance the minimum stay is two nights.
Multi night discount - the more nights you stay, the larger the discount!
3 nights - 3% discount
4 nights - 6% discount
5 nights - 9% discount
6 nights - 12% discount
7+ nights - 15% discount
Note: the 15% discount for 7+ nights is already included in the $846 weekly rate listed below.
Please note that the standard advertised tariff includes up to two people. There is a $5 fee per night per additional person (up to three single beds available) to cover additional cleaning/laundering costs.
Terms & Conditions
Deposit and payment
Preferred payment method is by credit card through the secure Stayz online payment system. To secure a booking you will need to provide a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total tariff. Payment of the remaining 80% is due four weeks prior to arrival. If you are using the Stayz online payment system the balance will be paid automatically. Bookings made inside of four weeks require full payment upfront.
The 20% deposit is non-refundable and any cancellation will forfeit the deposit. If a cancellation (including a reduction in nights stayed) occurs within four weeks of arrival (after the 80% balance has been paid) then the 80% balance will be held while every attempt is made to find an alternative tenant. If another tenant is found for the full period the balance will be returned in full. Pro rata refunds will be provided where a guest is found for part of the period.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
- Cooking Facilities
- Cot provided
- Free WiFi
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pay Television
- Pets allowed
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Stay in May and get an extra 10% off our already low rates!
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 5 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field