Sunroom overlooking the garden
Double spa in Bathroom 1
Open plan living
Enjoy the BBQ
Large queensize bed (bedroom 2)
Fully equiped kitchen
Queensize bedroom 3
Open plan living
Breakfast basket on first night
Claw bath (bathroom 2)
Enjoy the garden
Queen size bedroom
Brechin is a fully restored large 3 bedroom original mountain house that dates back to the late 1800's. This cottage is only a 3 minute walk to the Blackheath village.
Timber lined walls, high ceilings with original polished baltic floorboards - all beautifully restored enhance the romance of yester year.
* mature gardens filled with camellias, azaleas, maples, flowering plums/apples..
* large paved outdoor area off the living room with inbuilt BBQ and outdoor furniture
* log fire and central heating
* 3 large queensize bedrooms (with electric blankets)
* 2 bathrooms (one with luxurious double spa and the other with a claw foot bath)
* quality linen and towels provided
* cosy separate lounge room with fireplace
* large screen LCD TV & DVD
* relax in the sunroom overlooking the garden
* modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven
* breakfast provided for first morning included in tariff
* full laundry facilities
* off-street parking - carport
* sofa bed is available to sleep 2-9 persons
Conveniently close to great walks. Only a few minutes away are National Parks, hiking trails, major tourist attractions, village shops, gourmet cafes, restaurants, antique shops and railway.
So come and experience this beautifully restored century old mountain home - a wonderful large matured garden with BBQ make for ideal relaxing on sunny days and crisp misty nights.
** Remember we supply all linen, towels, firewood and a breakfast basket for your first morning **
BOOKING ENQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT HELEN USING THE EMAIL OPTION ABOVE
Tariff includes linen/towels/heating and breakfast basket on 1st morning.
Extra guests minimum 2 night charge
Public Holidays extra charges apply
Discounted tariff for extended stay.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER COTTAGE: TRANQUILLITY COTTAGE.
JUST SOME COMMENTS FROM THE GUEST BOOK
We had a wonderful stay in Brechin Cottage. Thank you for the wonderfully welcoming atmosphere and such thoughtful previsions. We felt very welcome and spoilt in this warm, cosy and very comfortable cottage. Thanks again - Annie
Fantastic stay in Brechin Cottage. Beautifully presented house, everything we could have wanted, beautiful gardens. Hope to stay again. Colleen, Rick, Julie, Ian
The cottage is so relaxing, has everything you could want. Beautiful garden to sit and relax in. Can't wait fro my next visit....Kerryne and Steve
We have had a most pleasant enjoyable stay in this gorgeous cottage. It was just perfect and exactly what we were hoping for. The moment we opened the front door we fell in love. We appreciated all the nice touches and the house was well equipped and clean. Good times were spent by the fire and it was a warm and cosy stay. We were blessed with sunshine and also loved the growers market. We definitely hope to be able to come and stay again....Jaegers and Fogartys
From the moment we stepped into Brechin Cottage we are warmly welcome by the decoration and layout of the furniture. It has been a wonderful experience staying here and we wish to return again in the near future. For sure we will recommend to our family and friends whenever they come to the Blue Mountains and stay at this cosy cottage @ Blackheath. We LUV it ! Andy, Sharene
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Open Fireplace, Spa Bath, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking