Brantwood Cottage at Dusk
Brantwood Master Bedroom
Brantwood 2nd Bedroom
Brantwood 3rd Bedroom
Snow at Brantwood Cottage
Brantwood Snowstorms October 2012
Brantwood Front yard
Brantwood Cottage Garden under snow.
Rhododendron Gardens, Blackheath
Offering Luxury Blue Mountains self contained accommodation, Brantwood is a AAA Tourism rated 4.5 star Cottage.
Located a stones throw away from Blackheath Golf Course, Brantwood Cottage is a fully restored, elegantly furnished Federation home. With new French Country style furnishings throughout, it can accommodate parties of six, families, golfing groups or newly weds. In this peaceful and serene setting, we offer luxurious and tastefully decorated self contained accommodation where you can truly get away from it all and unwind.
* Cosy Log Fire and Central Heating
* Reverse cycle Air Conditioning
* Electric blankets, woollen blankets, fluffy doonas
* New Victorian style bathroom with separate shower
* Laundry facilities with separate toilet (indoor)
* Sunny north facing front verandah with furniture
* Rear deck with gas BBQ and outdoor furniture
* Lock up garage
* New gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Ideal for couples, families or a golfing weekend
We provide -
Generous breakfast provisions for your first morning;
Quality linen, towels and toiletries supplied;
Cosy Log Fire and Central Heating;
Electric blankets, woollen blankets, fluffy doonas;
New gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances;
New Victorian style bathroom with separate shower;
Second separate indoor toilet;
Sunny north facing front verandah with furniture;
Rear deck with gas BBQ and outdoor furniture;
Brand new modular loung with recliners;
Tempur mattress in master bedroom;
Large LCD TV;
Ipod docking station;
Austar pay Tv just installed;
Lock up garage;
Books, magazines, DVDs, CDs, games & fluffy toys.
Tariffs are subject to change without notice.
Blackheath is a beautiful and welcoming village with some of the best seasonal colour displays. Autumn brings stunning colours with the changing leaves; winter brings the possibility of snow which creates just the right atmosphere during the Yulefest season; the spring time gardens are abundant with colourful rhododendrons and azaleas and in summer you will experience the cool breeze that comes with being at the peak of the Blue Mountains. Blackheath village has a wonderful variety of restaurants, charming antique and boutique style shops and a friendly pub.
There are many local walking tracks at Govetts Leap and Evans Lookout or you could take a short drive to one of the various attractions such as the Zig Zag Rail, Jenolan Caves, the Three Sisters at Echo Point, Leura Mall and Wentworth Falls, all with their own galleries, antique and craft shops, restaurants, cafes and walks.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Pay Television, DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Central Heating, Electric Blankets, Continental Breakfast on first morning, Deep Bathtub, Toiletries supplied including shampoo, soap, conditioner and bubblebath, IPod docking station, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning, Bluray player, Modular lounge with recliners
$700 for a 2 night stay for 1 couple on a weekend $600 for a 2 night stay midweek for 1 couple. *During Yulefest all rates are charged on a minimum four person, two night minimum stay.* Extra guests are charged at $50 per person per night
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field