The Sebel Resort & Spa Hawkesbury Valley is the ideal destination to meet for business or leisure.
Set within 8 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns, offering the guests a superb array or recreational activities and the magnificent Villa Thalgo Hydrotherapy Health & Beauty Spa.
All of the 105 stylishly appointed guestrooms at the resort are generously proportioned and feature ensuite bathrooms, writing desks and modern communication needs - many rooms offer individual spa baths and some have open fireplaces.
Enjoy the extensive menu and wine list at Harvest Restaurant, serving contemporary Australian cuisine, or for a more casual atmosphere, the Courtyard Gazebo, surrounded by gardens and alfresco seating, is great for breakfast and lunch.
Other Attractions close
Other attractions with 20 minutes of the hotel include:
White Water Rafting
Horse Drawn Restaurant
Paint Ball Skirmish
Activities on site
Villa Thalgo Hydrotherapy Day Spa
Walking and Jogging Track
Fully Equipped Gymnasium
Swimming pool, spa and sauna
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- Pay Television
- Playground, Cot
- Cooking Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Gym
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace, Spa Bath
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access, Non-Smoking, Conference Facilities
- Television, Tea/Coffee Making Facilities, Pets not allowed, Internet access, Telephone, Bar, 24 hour reception, Restaurant, Room service, Undercover or off street parking
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field