Misty Maples Katoomba - Escarpment Views
Misty Maples - Katoomba
Looking towards front of house and sunroom
Looking towards back garden
Sunroom with views to Leura escarpment
Queen bed 1 with views to escarpment
Queen bed 2 with views to escarpment
A new, fully equipped kitchen
Renovated bathroom with bath & shower
Secure backyard with grand old trees
Views to Leura Escarpment
Misty Maples directly overlooks the Jamison Valley and is situated in the heart of Katoomba. It is walking distance to Katoomba centre, Three Sisters Lookout and beautiful waterfalls. The property is adjacent to a parkland reserve with beautiful views across the Jamison Valley and a 5 minute drive to Leura village.
The property has escarpment views from the sunroom and two of the three bedrooms.
There are many eateries within a comfortable walking distance.
PETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED DUE TO COUNCIL ORDER.
The sunroom and the two main bedrooms each with large windows, face due east across the Jamison Valley and pick up the morning sunrise. They also offer lovely reflections off the cliff face during sunset.
In the interest of all guests, may we please ask that you do not smoke inside.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SEEK CONFIRMATION ON ANY ASPECT OF THE PROPERTY. WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO BE ABSOLUTELY HONEST WITH OUR PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION.
* Fully equipped kitchen including fridge/ microwave/dishwasher/ George Forman griller/ electric fry pan etc.
* Tea, coffee, sugar and basic cooking supplies (salt, pepper, cooking oil, pasta, rice spices etc)
* Feature Gas log fire in main living area and separate gas heating to cover other
* 40 inch LCD TV with excellent reception and USB port to play your recorded movies
* Sunroom with escarpment views
* Both main bedrooms have quality queen size beds/electric blankets/bay windows with escarpment views
* Third bedroom has a double bunk both of which are full length and the same quality as the queen beds.
* All linen/blankets/doonas/pillows, included for each room booked.
* Bathroom with toilet/ stand alone shower/ separate bath. Towels/ washers/ basic
* Laundry with washer/dryer/ironing board/iron etc.
* Separate toilet in laundry
* Secure backyard
THERE IS A NORMAL MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY ON ALL BOOKINGS but please feel free to inquire about a one night visit. This is not always possible and the nightly rate is higher due to the high fixed cost to clean and launder.
Price for Friday and Saturday night inclusive, is $225 per night which includes use of one main bedroom with Queen size bed fully made up and towels etc for 2 people provided. Please add $34 per night for second queen size bed fully made up plus towels and $17 per night for each single bunk fully made up with towels etc
Price for Sunday through Thursday is $195 per night plus $34 per night for second queen bed and $17 per single bunk fully made up with towels etc provided.
An $80 DEPOSIT is required to secure the booking. Please note the deposit is NOT refundable unless we are able to secure a booking for the same dates. The balance of the stay plus the bond is payable 4 working days prior to the stay.
MISTY MAPLES IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG CHILDREN as we do not provide porta cots etc and the gas log fire is at floor level and there may be other issues we have not considered.
A $200 bond is payable with the balance of the stay. This will be repaid within 5 working days of the completion of a stay provided only the bedrooms booked are used and the property is left in good condition. Please confirm the number of beds you wish to use when making a booking so as to avoid disappointment when a bond is reduced because extra beds have been used.
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- gas log fire, adjacent to parkland, LCDTV with USB port, 2nd toilet, escarpment views