CHEZ MOLLE is a charming, original turn of the century cottage located in Katoomba, the heart of the Blue Mountains. This gorgeous cottage is situated in a quiet, tree lined street and it is only a 5 min. walk to the main street of Katoomba. Everything is right on your doorstep,- shops, cafes, tourist sites and great bushwalks close by.
Brimming with charm, character and original features, it is tastefully decorated and offers modern conveniences and all you need for a relaxing break. 3 spacious bedrooms sleeping a total of 6 guests, separate lounge and dining room, a sweet cottage garden and outdoor setting. In the Summer months you can fire up the barbecue for some outdoor dining under the stars. Or you can sit on the covered front verandah and enjoy a leisurely breakfast in the sun or a quiet drink in the afternoon.
For those of you who enjoy cooking, there is a modern, generously equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, good sized refrigerator, microwave and a dishwasher, so you will not have to spend your precious holiday time washing dishes! There is a compact laundry with washing machine and dryer.
A gas log fire adds warmth and atmosphere and with the press of a button the ducted central heating will keep you warm and cosy on those cold winter nights. Instantaneous natural hot water assures you will never have to worry about cold showers or baths again. The lounge has a flat screen television, DVD and CD player, DVDs , books, magazines games and puzzles for your enjoyment.
LOCATION-LOCATION -LOCATION ......... Chez Molle is approx. 350 metres from the main street, everything is right on your doorstep and only a 5 min walk from the centre of town! If you are planning on dining at one of the many cafes or restaurants, you can enjoy a few glasses of wine and walk home. The cottage is also close to many bushwalks and an easy walk to Echo Point where you can enjoy breathtaking views.
You could leave the car at home and travel to Katoomba by train too!
Chez Molle is the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy the fresh mountain air. If you are feeling energetic visit one of the quaint little towns in the area or enjoy a day trip to
Jenolan Caves, Bathurst, Mudgee or the beautiful Capertee valley. If you are an adrenalin junkie there are numerous adventure activities to enjoy in and around the area.
Chez Molle is ideal for couples, small families or a group friends and "well behaved" pets are also welcome!
So, leave the stresses and strains of city life behind you and book a stay at chez Molle!
* Quiet , central location 5 min walk to town centre.
* 3 large bedrooms, sleeping a total of 6 guests. -1 Queen size bed, 1 double & 2
* Centrally heated & gas log fire in lounge.
* Ceiling fans & pedestal fan
* Lounge and separate dining room - seats 6
* Fully equipped kitchen - gas cooktop, electric oven, refrigerator, microwave &
* Basic supplies -herbs, oil, salt pepper , dishwashing tablets,
detergent, sponges, tea towels etc. etc.
* Bathroom with toilet, bath & shower , liquid soap, shower gel etc.
* Laundry with washing machine & dryer
* Ironing board & iron
* Flatscreen TV, DVD player, CD/Radio player
* Books, magazines, games & puzzles
* Quality linen & towels supplied
* Electric blankets on all beds
* Outdoor setting.
* Front covered verandah with gate &small table & chairs
* Off street parking for 1 car. Additional parking right out the front
* Fully fenced front & back with gates.
* WELL BEHAVED PETS ARE VERY WELCOME - please inquire.
PET FRIENDLY - Woof ! woof!
We all love our fur babies and our pets deserve a holiday too. So we are happy to welcome friendly, well behaved pets at chez Molle.
We will not accept aggressive, badly behaved pets & you are responsible for your pet at all times.
Not all of our guests have pets so please let us know on booking as we need to supply
you with pet information. We also have a limit on the number of dogs you can bring, depending on the size.
While staying in our pet friendly cottage your well behaved house trained pets are welcome inside too.
We supply water & feeding bowls, doggie doo bags,doggie toys & our canine guests receive a treat on arrival.
THINGS TO DO IN KATOOMBA & ENVIRONS:
* Relax & enjoy the clean,crisp mountain air !
* Visit one of the many Day Spas for a bit of pampering and feel
the stress & tension fade away!
* Enjoy beautiful,scenic walks & spectacular valley &
* Visit the world famous 3 Sisters & Scenic World
* Browse for antiques & enjoy some fine dining in
Katoomba & surrounding areas
* Go horse riding in the Megalong Valley
* Visit Jenolan Caves - a comfortable 1 hours drive.
* A day trip to Bathurst or Mudgee & check out historic Little
Hartley & Lithgow on the way !
* Explore the villages of Leura, Blacheath & Mt Victoria.
* Visit beautiful Mt Wilson & Mt Tomah .
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Pets allowed
- Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Gas central heating, Outdoor setting, Ceiling Fans & pedestal fan, Gas log fire in lounge room, Doonas/blankets/pillows supplied, Instantaneous Gas Hot Water, Books, magazines,boardgames & puzzles, Electric blankets