Arcadia is a beautiful 2 to 3 bedroom weatherboard cottage located in a leafy pocket of Katoomba just moments walk to Katoomba Cascades, Katoomba Falls, the Scenic Railway and Skyway, numerous bushwalks, and stunning views to the 3 Sisters.
Tastefully furnished throughout, Arcadia offers the ideal base for couples or small groups to explore the Blue Mountains by day and relax in comfort during the evenings.
Arcadia has plenty of entertaining areas including a large north-facing rear deck with BBQ, a lounge room with gas-log fire and TV, and a formal dining room. It also has a well equipped kitchen, 2 newly refurbished bathrooms, and full laundry facilities.
The rate is dependent on the number of people staying and the number of bedrooms required, becoming cheaper per night and per person the more nights stayed. 2011 rates for non-holiday periods are given below.
For a couple using the main bedroom only prepared with towels and linen:
- 2 to 6 nights ($160 per night)
- 7 or more nights ($140 per night)
For up to 4 people using 2 bedrooms prepared with towels and linen:
- 1 night ($320)
- 2 nights ($240 per night)
- 3 to 6 nights ($200 per night)
- 7 or more nights ($160 per night)
For up to 6 people using 3 bedrooms prepared with towels and linen:
- 1 night ($360)
- 2 nights ($300 per night)
- 3 to 6 nights ($240 per night)
- 7 nights or more ($180 per night)
Arcadia Cottage is located at 31 Kamillaroi Rd, Katoomba just:
- 5 minutes walk to Katoomba Cascades, Katoomba Falls, the Scenic Railway and Skyway, surrounding bushwalks and lookouts with stunning views to the 3 Sisters
- 1 minutes walk to Katoomba Golf Course
- 5 minutes walk to the Katoomba Christian Convention Centre
- 5 minutes walk to parks, picnic areas and kiosk selling refeshments
- 5 minutes walk to town shuttle bus stop
- a short drive to the town centre, cafes and restaurants (1.6km)
- a short walk to Echo Point and the 3 Sisters.
Turn off the Great Western Highway into Katoomba town centre. Follow the main street, Katoomba St, down past the shops and down the hill towards Echo Point. When the hill flattens out before you get to Echo Point, turn right down Katoomba Falls Rd and head towards the caravan park. Drive past the caravan park and the sign for the Scenic Railway. Continue along until the road becomes Kamillaroi Rd. Look out on the right hand side for Arcadia (no. 31) just before the laneway leading to Katoomba golf course.
Alight at Katoomba and exit on the town centre side of the train station. A taxi stand is located by the entrance to the train station. You can either:
- take a 5-minute taxi ride to the cottage, or
- catch the shuttle bus, getting off at the caravan park, and walking 5 minutes to the cottage.
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Washing Machine
The rate is based on a 2-night stay for a couple with the main bedroom prepared with towels and linen. Less per person per night for parties of 3 to 6 people. Single or 2+ night stays also welcome. The more nights stayed, the cheaper it gets!
The more nights stayed the cheaper it gets! Less per person the more people that stay.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field