View From the Top Deck
Down Stair Lounge
Fully Equipped Kitchen
House & Garden North View
Bedroom 1 Double Bed
Bedroom 2 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 and Loft 1x Queen & 1 x Single
Downstairs Living Room
Bedroom 4 2xSingle Beds
Upstairs Round Window
In-house Massage ands Facial Treatments
Katomba Look out
Wentworth Falls lake
Nagual Retreat is the perfect holiday abode for families, friends and groups wanting to experience a most relaxing time in one of the best examples of earth architecture in the Blue Mountains.
Nagual sits majestically with its 'big sky views' looking over the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park facing Mount Hay. It features a modern Sante Fe style interior design with many interesting and creative details. A private photography collection is displayed throughout the house. This beautiful passive solar, eco designed house, is surrounded by a colourful garden and features a large deck perch, perfect for star gazing.
Just a few minutes away is the Leura Village - with its famous mall of boutique shops and great cafes and restaurants and on the edge of the World Heritage National Park for stunning walks.
Bedding & Floor Layout
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen Bed & 1 x single
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 4 - 1 x Double bed
Bedroom 5 - 2 x single beds
Nagual Retreat is a fully self-contained 5 bedroom house. It has an upstairs as well as a downstairs living area, and sleeps 11 people so can cater for families, groups, or couples.
- A cosy library and lounge with Louis XVI armchairs. The unique private book collection will surely provide intellectual pleasures for book lovers;
- A large deck with BBQ and outdoor furniture for comfortable outside dining and splendid 180 degree views;
- A gourmet kitchen fully equipped with Scanpan cookware, Royal Doulton dinnerware, and an Espresso machine, suitable for any catering needs;
- A comfortable dining room.
- A large, warm, comfy living area. It features a wood fire, and a DVD collection of latest movies, TV series, and documentaries;
- A second dining area excellent for afternoon tea and coffee catch up;
Bedrooms and Amenities:
- All bedrooms feature luxurious 5-star bedding and warm décor;
- The property has 2 bathrooms with toilets.
Extra Services Available
Nagual Retreat offers in- house wellbeing services which include
Relaxation and Aromatherapy Massage
Reflexology and Foot massage treatments
Facials and Beauty Packages
Private Yoga classes
Testimonials from the Guests July 2014
Hi Aly & Rob,
Just a big thank you for our weekend accommodation. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at Nagual and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for group accommodation in the mountains. There was plenty of room for the 8 of us, and we had no need to light the fire, the heaters kept the house very warm
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- High chair, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Open Fireplace, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Parking
- LCD TV, Extended checkout time is 2pm on the day of departure, Fully equipped kitchen, 2 separate living areas, 2 large deck areas
All long weekends have a minimum 3 nights stay and Easter is a four night Minimum all public holiday's attract weekend tariffs
Last minute deal!
Stay before 29 May 2015 for 5% off.
Midweek Sun-Thurs : Stay five nights, pay for four. not valid in School holidays
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 8 beds and can sleep a maximum 11 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field