View from Seaspray
Main bedroom with ocean views
Lounge Dining areas
Bedroom 2 with Views
Bedroom 3 with TV
Main deck with views to Avoca - Cheers!...
View to rockpool & surfclub
Views from Beach to Seaspray
Sunset from Seaspray
Avoca Beach to Surf Club
Activities at Avoca
Looking up to Seaspray from Avoca Beach
Seaspray invites you to enjoy a relaxing break with family and friends at Beautiful Avoca Beach.Seaspray has been architectually designed to make the most of its natural beauty & beach surroundings. It is perched above Avoca Beach in a quiet street approximately 100metres direct line from the beach itself. The spectacular coast to coast views can be enjoyed from most rooms in the house . A short 4 minute walk will take you to the beautiful beach itself to explore the surf, sun, rock pools, fishing or canoeing in the nearby lake. The beach is great for children with it's own protected rock pool . For the more adventurous a snorkel or a surf is recommended & it's an ideal place to experience a dive to HMAS Adelaide. For the less adventurous a casual walk along the waters edge on one of the most magnificent sands in Australia is a must.
SEASPRAY FEATURES, INCLUSIONS, WHAT TO BRING
Ideal for 2 families, or a group of friends. Sleeps 10.
> 5 bedrooms, master with ocean views,ensuite,queen latex bed and flat screen tv.
> 2nd Bedroom with Queen latex mattress bed & ocean views.
> 3rd Bedroom has 2 Single beds,
> Bedroom 4 & 5 have 1 Single & 1 King Single bed each.
> All bedrooms on 1 level for easy access. Bed 5 includes TV & DVD - ideal children/teen getaway.
> Main bathroom with separate shower room, separate toilet and separate vanity.
> Large living /dining area opening to decks.
> 2 entertaining decks with BBQ and outdoor settings
> Fantastic observation tower to enjoy dolphin or whale watching
> Separate tv room with flat screen tv and dvd.
> Offstreet parking for 3 cars.
> Private setting surrounded by native gardens & birdlife.
> Idealspot to use as a base for diving the HMAS Adelaide off Avoca Beach
> Perfect accomodation for people who are having wedding reception at Avoca Surfclub.
> Easy 90 minutre drive from Sydney CBD. Allow extra time during long weekends & school holiday periods.
4 leather lounges
Large white dining table & 10 matching dining chairs
Flat screen TVs & DVD player
Stereo CD & radio
Selection of DVDs, magazines,board games, cards
Pillows, Doonas & Blankets provided
Iron & Ironing Board
Coffee plunger, toaster,kettle, microwave
For your convenience a Starter Pack is provided which includes a selection of Teas, coffee, sugar,salt, pepper,
gladwrap, foil, dishwashing products, torch
Seaspray is also well equipped with crockery, cutlery,platters , bowls pots & pans and BBQ and serving utensils to enable you to enjoy your time with friends & family
WHAT TO BRING
? Sheets & pillow case covers for beds (2 queen beds, 2 King single beds, 4 single beds)
? Bath towels, hand towels, tea towels, bath mats
? Beach towels
? Personal toiletries, shampoo, soap, toilet paper
? Food supplies & beverage
? Favourite music, movies & a smile
DEPOSIT & TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
11. The Booking Confirmation ? the return of the signed Booking Confirmation whether by post, fax, scanned email or where details are provided by phone, creates a binding agreement between Landlord/Agent and the tenant that is named in the Booking Confirmation and the tenant agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of Tenancy below which form part of the Tenancy Agreement.
2. Booking Deposits
? Christmas Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately (NON REFUNDABLE)
50% of Tariff due 1st July. Balance of Tariff due 1st November
? Easter Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately (NON REFUNDABLE)
50% due 31st January. Balance due 1st March
? October School Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately (NON REFUNDABLE)
50% of tariff payable 1st July. Balance due 1st September
? Weekend Bookings 100% of tariff is payable immediately
? Other Periods Where booking is made within 30 days of occupancy 100% of
Tariff is payable immediately otherwise 50% tariff payable
Immediately. Balance due 30 days prior to occupancy
3. Payments can be made by Direct Deposit, VISA or MASTERCARD.
4. Credit card payments attract a surcharge of 4% being the bank processing fee.
5. Credit card details MUST BE provided in the booking confirmation and will be held as security and you authorise us to charge any unpaid amounts, additional cleaning charges, garbage charges, breakages, missing items or damages caused to the property (whether caused by you or any other person).
6. The credit card MUST BE in the name of the person who signs the booking confirmation and must be the principal tenant residing at the premises for the duration of the rental.
7. Credit card authorisation may also be used in the event of cancellation.
8. Cancellation within 30 days of booking where no payment has been received will result in credit card authorisation being used and any refund due to you will be dependant upon the property being rebooked by another party.
9. Refunds of any monies following a cancellation will only be made where the property has been fully re booked for the total period. Refunds will be subject to a $200 administration fee.
10. Part cancellation of a booking will not be accepted.
11. It is recommended that tenants purchase a travel insurance policy to cover any unforseen circumstances.
12. Property is available from 3pm on the date of arrival and must be vacated by 9 am on the date of departure unless otherwise agreed in your booking form. A late checkout fee may apply.
13. Key pick up instructions will be communicated to you once completed signed booking form, photo ID and payment of full amount due has been received. Only one set of keys will be provided for this property.
14. Lost or misplaced keys attract a $150 fee.
15. The number of occupants must not exceed 10 people overnight & the premises are rented only for the period stated in the booking confirmation.
16. Accommodation is for residential purposes only.
? Parties, weddings, and large get togethers ARE NOT permitted
? Schoolies, Hen or Buck?s Party Bookings are NOT accepted & Landlord/Agent has right to cancel the booking immediately without any refund.
If it is brought to the attention of the Landlord/Agent that booking is for an ?Unauthorised function?, is one of a ?Schoolies ?or ?Hen/Buck?s party? nature, the tenancy will be immediately terminated & eviction without refund will occur. Additional PENALTIES may also be levied for damage or for any lost rent due to misrepresentation or damage to property by the tenant.
17. Noise to be kept to a minimum. The house is in a particularly sensitive & quiet location. Please respect the neighbours? right to peaceful existence and wild life request that the tranquillity of the area is preserved and respected.
Occupation where the Landlord/Agent deems has caused nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring occupiers will be terminated & tenant evicted immediately without refund & full security bond forfeited & any costs incurred following misuse of the premises will be payable by the tenant or charged against the credit card.
18. Alcohol is to be consumed in a responsible manner. There are strictly no drugs or illegal activities permitted on the property. Immediate termination and eviction from premises will occur & Authorities notified.
19. Pets are strictly NOT permitted on the premises and its surrounds.
20. This is strictly a No Smoking Property.
21. Do not feed the birds nor throw items over the deck into the garden but place all rubbish in the appropriate bins provided including bottle caps, corks, food, debris, paper, etc as they can harm the wildlife. Extra charges will apply where debris is required to be cleared from gardens or where the recycle bins require sorting.
22. If on arrival, the premises are unclean or there are damaged items, the tenant must notify the Landlord/Agent promptly to allow the Landlord/Agent access to the premises to inspect & rectify.
23. The tenant is responsible for damage to property or loss of, or damage to any items at the property including but not limited to utensils, crockery, cutlery, glassware, furniture, flooring, bedding, electrical items & the tenant will pay the full cost of replacement or repair of any such items damaged or lost & must report immediately breakages, damage, carpet stains, lost keys, losses etc. The tenant is liable for any such loss or damage and failing payment by other means prior to departure the Landlord/Agent shall be entitled to deduct the cost of repair, loss etc by use of the credit card authority.
24. Certain make up, cleansers, toners, sun tan lotions, wet costumes and clothing, tea, coffee, red wine and orange juice can permanently stain bedding, pillows, mattress protectors, quilts, blankets, quilt covers, carpet and furniture. Where such stains cannot be washed out through normal laundering/cleaning you will be liable for any additional laundry and/or replacement/repairs of such items. Landlord requests that you take special care and if you do have such an occurrence please notify us immediately so that damage can be minimised.
25. Tenants are to provide their own linen- sheets,pillow cases, towels, bathmats ? where it is evident sheets have not been used on the beds a $300 laundry fee will apply.
26. All furniture & equipment must not be moved as it can cause damage to the item itself, flooring or walls. Umbrellas should not be left up when not in use as strong winds can cause damage. Tenant will be responsible for such damage.
27. Tenant will be responsible for costs incurred for tuning TV/VCR/DVD?s which have been detuned by tenant or by the attachment of electronic devices, play stations etc.
28. Tenants are required to maintain the premises in a clean & tidy condition during their stay & upon departure the premises are to be left in a clean and tidy manner.
29. BBQ and surrounding area must be left clean, all dishes must be washed & put away, dishwasher emptied, oven, cooker and microwave to be left clean otherwise an extra charge will be applied for additional cleaning costs. Fridge should also be emptied & wiped for any spillages.
30. Garbage & recycle bins are collected Thursday night. Please place bins out on road kerbside with bin handle facing the property if staying on a Thursday Night.
31. All Excess garbage, bottles which do not fit into the designated bins must be taken with you. If you fail to do this a minimum charge of $100 will apply for excess garbage disposal.
32. The Landlord/ Agent are not responsible for any loss or damage to any of the tenant?s property left in, on or near the premises. Tenant must ensure that the premises are locked /secured when absent from premises.
33. Lost property items are held for only 7days. A fee of $50 plus postage will apply for personal items left at the premises which tenant wishes to be sent back to them.
34. The Landlord/ Agent are not responsible for, and the tenants hereby release them from, any liability in respect of debt, damage, injury, loss, cost, delay, expense or inconvenience however caused.Travel insurance is recommended.
35. Upon departure please ensure all taps and lights are switched off, electrical equipment turned off, doors and windows are securely locked, and security alarm switched on using the alarm code provided & keys returned to where you got them from.
36. The tenant will permit the Landlord/Agent and /or persons authorised by the Landlord/Agent to enter the premises during the term of tenancy for the purposes of necessary repairs, investigation of complaints and the Landlord/Agent will give due regard to the tenant?s right to quiet enjoyment.
37. In the event of any renovation/building works being carried out near the holiday premises such work is beyond the control of the Landlord/Agent & Landlord/Agent cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance,noise or inconvenience tenants may suffer as a result. No discounts will be negotiated under any circumstances.
38. Bookings are made in good faith and tariffs quoted are correct at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
39. Failure by the tenant, guests or other persons occupying the premises during the booking period to observe and abide by the Terms & Conditions will entitle the Landlord/Agent or its authorised representative to immediately terminate the booking and evict occupants without refund.
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Large deck outdoor furniture
- Latex bed
- Lovely surroundings
- Modern furniture
- Off street parking 3 cars
- Open plan entertaining areas
- Outdoor hot & cold shower
- Panoramic views
- Rumpus room
- Sun lounge & umbrella
- Washing Machine
Stay Friday & Saturday night & get Sunday night free - subject to availablity.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 8 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field