The Avocasands Homestead
The beach view from the balcony
The Lounge with fireplace
Rear balcony with the park in the…
Ensuite to main bedroom
Across the road
A fisheye view
4 bedroom beach house, sleeps 14.
Avocsands is a family beach house with 3 full bathrooms, 4 showers, 4 bedrooms, lounge, dinning and separate rumpus with rear and front balconies.
- Lounge - seats 8-10
- 3 TV?s (40?, 32?, 30? and 22? in bedroom 1)
- Full kitchen with all cooking requirements.
- Dinning table for 12
- In the Kitchen you'll find the necessary appliances and cooking utensils, for all your self-catering needs.
- Guests can also make full use of the fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Internal Laundry with dryer.
- Air-conditioning (fully ducted upstairs)
- DVD players
- Lockup Garage
- Balcony with water views and outdoor setting.
- Level block with large fenced backyard
- There are four bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 - queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 pairs of bunk beds
- Bedroom 3 - queen
- Bedroom 4 - double, with bunk above and another pair of bunks plus trundle bed
- In addition to the ensuite, bedroom 1 has a wall mounted TV.
What to do:
-- Relax by the beach!
- House backs onto local shops:
- General store
- Video store
- Newsagency and HEAPS more...
- The lake is across the road and Aquamuse Aquatic Hire at the lake have aqua bikes, pedal cats, canoes, sailboards and surf skis for hire. They are open weekends and school holidays from 10.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m
- 2 Tennis courts right next door WITH lights.
- Playground for the kids next door with swings, a basket ball hoop and a wall for practicing tennis as well as public BBQs
- oval for sport, with cricket nets and football/soccer post
- Avoca is a surf Mecca, but if the little ones want to surf there are two patrolled beaches and a rock pool
- Large sandy area to play sport and dig!
- There is also the fresh water lake backing onto the beach
Avoca Beach Popular holiday resort and surfing destination on the Central Coast Located 95 km north of Sydney via the Newcastle Freeway, Avoca Beach is a popular holiday resort and surfing area towards the southern end of a continuous stretch of residential coastline from MacMasters Beach in the south to The Entrance in the north. In recent times the Avoca Beach area has become a popular holiday retreat for the wealthy residents of Sydney's North Shore. Its wooded hills and quietness (it is on a road which does not go anywhere) is seen as ideal for family holidays and outings where the emphasis is on beach activities.
Avoca Beach is a lengthy, pleasant and popular beach enclosed at either end by rocky headlands. It is considered a major surfing beach though the surf at the northern end is considered to be for the more experienced. There is a surf lifesaving club. The beach is also ideal for fishing and its length makes it good for beach walking and exercise.
Avoca Lake Just behind the beach is Avoca Lake, which is quite large and essentially in two sections, separated by the Avoca Drive bridge. A narrow arm extends south of the bridge while, on the northern side it spreads out to the west, the north and east to the beach. Bareena Island sits in the middle. North Avoca lies to the north and east of this northern section of the lake. On the eastern side of the bridge is J.F. Hazlett Park which is a pleasant spot for a picnic or barbecue
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- $1000 bond required for all stays
- 20m to avoca shops
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Open Fireplace
- Pay Television
- Rumpus room
- Tennis Courts
- Washing Machine
- combustion stove
- gas bbq
- next to tennis courts
- opposite the lake
- playground next door
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field