Actual view from master bedroom
Outdoor table setting 1
Outdoor table setting 2
Kitchen with dishwasher
Main Bedroom - upstairs (queen bed)
Outdoor table setting 3
BBQ (new Feb 2013) on rear deck
Bedroom two - downstairs (queen bed)
Downstairs living area
Downstairs living area and bunks
Actual view from front deck
Playground opposite house
Double rainbow! (Jan 2013)
'Spike' the echidna who lives in the…
Classic 2 story beach-house only 25 metres from the beach. There is a huge new deck facing the beach with an outdoor table seating 8 plus 2 deck chairs. There are two lounges upstairs and a small lounge downstairs for the second television. Panoramic views over the sand, surf, ocean and the MacMasters Beach headland and Bouddi National Park.
On the ground level are 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans (one with queen bed and one with double bed), a semi-enclosed area with one set of bunk-beds, a newly renovated bathroom (with bath), a large family room with a long built-in desk for the children, plus a large deck with views to the beach. Timber floorboards throughout the ground level.
On the upper level is the main bedroom (lie in the queen bed and watch the sunrise, ocean and waves) and ensuite. Also on the upper level is a living/dining area (incl dining table for 8), compact kitchen and large front deck overlooking the beach. The upper level is newly carpeted.
New appliances throughout incl TV (with Foxtel IQ2 HD 'Platinum'), iPod/iPhone portable speaker dock, DVD player, stereo/radio, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, sandwich maker, new kitchen accessories, gas stove/oven, washing machine and clothes dryer. Complimentary internet (broadband WiFi). Phone for incoming calls only. Full mobile reception. 4 burner outside gas BBQ on rear deck. Outside hot and cold shower after the beach. Offstreet parking on the driveway for 3 cars. Shop online and have Coles or Woolworths deliver your groceries and drinks direct to the kitchen!
Ideal for couples or families. Check-in 2pm, weekend bookings check-out 5pm
MacMasters Beach is only a 60 - 90 minute drive north of Sydney and is famed for its tranquility and great, patrolled surf. The beach is adjacent to Bouddi National Park at the southern end while the northern end runs into Copacabana Beach, which is also patrolled. In the middle of the 2 beaches is Cockrone Lagoon for kayaking or paddling for the kids.
While shops are not far away, there are no shops at MacMasters Beach itself (apart from the Surf Club hamburgers!) which means the beach remains an unspoiled haven. The Surf Club kiosk is open 7 days per week (Mon - Fri, 9am till 3pm and Sat - Sun, 9am till 4pm). On Friday and Sunday nights it is open for cafe style meals from 6pm to 8pm.
For the little ones there is a swimming/rockpool and a park (right opposite the house) with play equipment.
Swimming, surfing, fishing, exploring the rocks.
Great bush walking and secluded beaches in nearby Bouddi National Park.
Short drive to restaurants, shops, cinemas etc:
- 1.5kms to Mac's General Store with bread, milk, eggs, papers, groceries and other quick day-to-day needs.
- Walk along the beach to Copacabana for restaurants, cafes, chemist, bottleshop & newsagent.
- 10 min drive to Kincumber shops, Coles supermarket, restaurants, fast food outlets, chemist, fruit shop, butcher, etc.
- 10 min drive to Hardy's Bay boating, restaurants, RSL, liquor shop, etc.
- 10 min drive to the historic Avoca Beach Cinema.
- 15-20 mins drive to Erina Fair, a HUGE shopping complex, incl cinemas and ice skating rink.
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- High chair, Playground, Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Ironing Facilities
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Linen supplied on request for small fee
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field