- See all features
Headland Retreat Beach House is spectacularly situated at the northern end of beautiful National Trust village Pearl Beach. The house is right on the beach, with spectacular 180 degree views that take in Bouddi National Park to Palm Beach. The beach-side deck is a great spot to dolphin watch, and the large flat lawn that rolls down to the beach is the perfect spot for sunbaking or playing a spot of cricket. The house has a swimming pool and outdoor entertaining area. It sleeps 8 people.
Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- 2 LCD TVs and DVD players
- 3 bedrooms with 3 queen beds; kids' bunkroom/playroom with1 single bunk bed (sleeps 2) and 1 single trundle bed (sleeps 2)
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Rumpus room
- Swimming Pool
- Toy & games cupboard, DVDs
- Washing Machine
- maximum 8 people: comprising 4 or 6 adults; 4 or 2 children
- minimum one week booking during peak periods
- no pets, no parties/weddings, no access to garage
- tenant undertaking must be signed by a person over 30 years of age
- wireless internet, ipod speakers
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field