- See all features
Lounge with beach views
Dining and lounge area
Entrance into apartment
Balcony an Umina Beach
Dining and view of beach
Umina Beach across from apartment
Beach reserve entrance
Nearby Ettalong Beach Village
Entertainment Complex with Markets
Great beaches for a swim or fish
Relax in this spacious top floor holiday apartment with tiled open plan living and spectacular ocean views. Its peaceful balcony offers a southerly aspect with views of Broken Bay, Umina Beach and the Surf Life Saving Club. Umina Beach Ocean View is a flat level stroll to shops, cafes and restaurants. Ferry services to Palm Beach and Hawkesbury River are close by. Master bedroom contains a double bed and bedroom 2 contains a queen bed and single bunk.
- Living space has TV, DVD player and the perfect lounge chairs to relax
- Kitchen contains dishwasher, electric cook top, table setting for 6
- Ocean facing balcony off the living space which has ocean views
- Located at the rear of the complex with balcony facing the ocean
- Single garage, external laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Renovated bathroom contains a bath and shower
Umina Beach is a seaside town tucked between Woy Woy and Ettalong Beach on the Central Coast, NSW. Situated on the Woy Woy Peninsular (known to locals as The Peninsula
Umina Beach is a thriving coastal town with one unbroken sand shoreline
Umina Beach is a popular holiday location. The town offers fine dining cuisines which include Thai, Chinese and Seafood. When not surfing, fishing or playing in the rock pools, visitors can visit local putt-putt and golf ranges, ten-pin bowling, aquatic centre, shopping centres, pubs, clubs and restaurants.
FUNTASTIC ATTRACTIONS - See our Welcome book for more events and details
* ADVENTURE - Segway Riding Central Coast, Micro Aeroplane Light Adventures, Paintball Place, Ex HMAS Scuba Diving,
* ART - Patonga Bakehouse Gallery, Gosford Regional Gallery,
* BOATING - Andersons for the BBQ Boat and all other boating hire, all fishing needs,
* FAMILY ACTIVITIES - Amazement Maze, Avoca Beach Theatre, Burbank Nurseries, Central Coast Discovery Centre, Chipmunks Playland, Intercity Fun and Games, Laser Blast Charmhaven,
* FERRY TRAVEL - Palm Beach or the Brooklyn Mail Boat run up the Hawkesbury via Patonga,
* HISTORICAL - Henry Kendall Cottage
* NATIONAL PARKS - Dharug or Bouddi or Wyrrabalong or Popran or Brisbane National Park,
* OUTDOOR FUN - Glenworth Valley Outdoor, Mt Panang Gardens, Tree Top Adventure Park, Forest of Tranquility,
* STATE FORESTS - Heaton or Strickland or Munmorah or Ourimbah Forests,
* THEATRE - Laycock Theatre,
* WILDLIFE - Reptile Park or the Wildlife Park,
CODE OF CONDUCT - BEFORE ENQUIRING PLEASE KNOW:
This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.
"Good facilites and amenities. Great location - close to the beach and shops" Samuel 31/12/2011
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Balcony with views
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Lock up garage
- Separate laundry
- Washing Machine
50% OFF ALL LINEN and TOWEL HIRE
Last minute deal!
Stay before 18 Mar 2014 for 10% off.
WIN YOUR HOLIDAY: Stay at this property during the month of April 2014 and 1 lucky guest will win their holiday cost back! *Conditions apply.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field