The Retreat Bushland Lodge is a privately owned lodge within Eaglereach Wilderness Resort. It is rented as unhosted (self-catering) accommodation separately from the on-site letting service at Eaglereach Wilderness Resort which offers hosted lodge accommodation (and accommodation-meal packages) within the same resort.
The Retreat Bushland Lodge is a luxury house which sleeps five guests (plus an extra child or two on folding beds). It is extremely well-equipped for self-catering (full kitchen, espresso machine, dishwasher; BBQ, laundry) in an established and popular bush resort.
Master bedroom has queen bed, ensuite with spa bath; billiard room has long single bed with ensuite (and three folding beds); loft has two long singles with shower and toilet below.
Lodge has billiards, table tennis, TVs, CD stereo, DVDs, videos, bikes, and kayaks for your exclusive use.
Eaglereach Wilderness Resort has wildlife, bushwalking, tennis, swimming, BBQs and picnics. High on a mountain (within Eaglereach Highland Park on the Moonabung Range) with stunning views near Vacy, north of Maitland only about 2 hours from Sydney's Northshore. Minimum two night stay.
The Resort's licensed restaurant is open to guests of privately rented lodges providing a reservation is made beforehand.
We are usually able to offer late checkout on Sunday afternoon and our rates are so low you may wish to consider paying the weekend rate for one night (e.g. in early Saturday morning and guaranteed late checkout on Sunday afternoon).
Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Open Fireplace, Spa Bath, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Parking
- 400 hectares of bushland, Stunning views, Billiards & Table tennis, Cubby house, Resort restaurant, Swimming pool, Lagoon and kayaks, Dishwasher, Telephone, Espresso machine