The Retreat Bushland Lodge is a privately owned lodge within Eaglereach Wilderness Resort. It is rented as unhosted (self-catering) accommodation.
The Retreat Bushland Lodge is a luxury house which sleeps five guests (plus an extra child or two on folding beds). It is extremely well-equipped for self-catering (full kitchen, espresso machine, dishwasher; BBQ, laundry) in an established and popular bush resort.
The Master bedroom has queen bed, ensuite with spa bath; billiard room has long single bed with ensuite (and three folding beds); loft has two long singles with shower and toilet below.
Lodge has its own billiards, table tennis, TVs, CD stereo, DVDs, videos, bikes, and kayaks for your exclusive use. The Resort itself has its own,tennis court, swimming pool, games room, outdoor exercise facility and BBQs and picnic facilities.
Perched high on a mountain in the Moonabung ranges, Eaglereach Highland Park offers stunning views in a natural bush setting. It is located in Vacy, north of Maitland only about 2 hours from Sydney's Northshore.
Minimum two night stays are preferred..
Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Open Fireplace, Spa Bath, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Parking
- 400 hectares of bushland, Stunning views, Billiards & Table tennis, Cubby house, Resort restaurant, Swimming pool, Lagoon and kayaks, Dishwasher, Telephone, Espresso machine