Federation lavender cottage garden
Gourmet New Kitchen with Dishwasher
Enjoy a cosy breakfast in the sun lit…
Fabulous Federation Features
Relax in the club sofa lounges with open…
Relax by the open fire in the large club…
Huge King size bed with built in wardrobes
Antique oak dresser with leadlight in King
Comfortable Queen Master Bedroom with…
Queen bed with built-in wardrobes and…
French doors open onto outdoor covered…
New covered verandah with BBQ and setting…
Ballon ride at Dawn - WATAGAN VIEW…
Visit one of the wine cellars and sample…
PRICES ARE FOR 6 GUESTS - NO HIDDEN EXTRAS (eg. linen hire, cleaning)
WEEKENDS $750 (excludes concert weekends & public holidays)
MID WEEK - Monday to Thursday inclusively $295 - 1 night, $490 - 2 nights, $650 - 3 nights, $720 - 4 nights (excludes public holidays & school holidays)
CONCERT PACKAGES AVAILABLE - INCLUDES RETURN TRANSPORT FROM THE COTTAGE TO CONCERT VENUE & TICKETS. ASK!
'House on the Hill' is a fully renovated and extended 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with all original features. Tastefully furnished to a high standard with antique and hand made lead light furniture, open log fire and large covered verandahs. Relax and enjoy your break with a nice glass of wine on the back verandah in the evening or enjoy a coffee and watch the sun rise.
We received a 9.1/10 INTERNATIONAL AWARD from a high profile booking website IN DECEMBER 2015. This was achieved by extremely happy guests constantly reviewing and giving the property this high rating. STAYZ REVIEWS ARE 5*!
INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE
All linen and towels are provided along with chocolates and a selection of herbal teas, tea, Nescafe, filter coffee, herbs and spices, spray oil, cling wrap, alfoil, paper towel, oven bags, salt & pepper.
* 3 bedrooms (2 X Queen bedroom, 1 King - can be split to singles for extra charge)
* Sofa bed in Family room/dining area (extra charge)
* Mirrored built in wardrobes - King bedroom
* Family bathroom with shower, toilet & handbasin (laundry facilities in a cupboard)
* Ensuite - Queen bedroom
* Loungeroom with club sofa lounge
* Formal Dining room with table & 6 chairs
* New Large flat screen TV with built in DVD
* Fanlights in all rooms and back verandah
* New large reverse cycle air-conditioner in open lounge area and bedroom (King)
* Gourmet kitchen with fan-forced oven, microwave, glass cooktop
* Dishwasher, full fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery, pots & pans
* Asian cookware (wok, rice cooker, bowls, chopsticks, bamboo steamer)
* Covered verandah with outdoor setting for 6 and gas BBQ
'House in the Hill' is located in a PEACEFUL AND QUIET STREET and within walking distance to the heart of the Cessnock town centre where there are many cafes and pubs offering fantastic gourmet food options and shops.
Whenever you visit, for a weekend or a week, a warm welcome awaits you.
'House on the Hill' is priced for 6 guests (can accommodate 6 adults + 2 children/2 smaller adults - sofa bed extra charges apply). Charges apply for extra guests.
WHAT TO DO & SEE
Just look at all the things to do in the Hunter Valley:
Wineries - wine tours and transport available
World class Concert Venues
Hunter Valley Gardens - a must see
World Class Golf Courses
Hot Air Ballooning
Scenic and Joy flights, Helicopter flights
Great local wineries
Horse and Trail riding
Cheese and Olive Tasting
Beer Tasting at 2 local breweries
Excellent diversity of quality restaurants
Morpeth Heritage Village
Check out 'The Hunter Blackboard' on the internet!!!
Watagan Mountains - extensive mountain tracks - walking and cycling 4 wheel-driving, lookouts, picnic areas and attractions
40 minutes to Newcastle CBD
1.5 hours to Wahroonga
45 minutes to Central Coast
1 hour to Port Stephens/Nelson Bay
2 hours to Sydney Airport
HOW TO BOOK
Bookings can be made by:
* PIN PAYMENT (+1.75%)
* BOOK NOW button on our secure website (+3%)
* Direct payment into my account (an invoice and receipt is issued on receipt of monies)
* PayPal (+3%)
THINGS TO NOTE:
1 night bookings for Monday to Thursday inclusively, MINIMUM 2 night BOOKING WEEKENDS!
CORPORATE BOOKINGS WELCOME - VERY COMPETITIVE - ASK!!
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- High chair, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace, Heaters
- Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Parking
- LOG FIRE - House on the Hill, BUILT-IN WARDROBES, COVERED VERANDAH, ORIGINAL FEDERATION FEATURES, QUALITY LINEN & TOWELS, GAS BBQ - House on the Hill, HAND MADE LEAD LIGHT FURNITURE, UNIQUE DECORATION, OUTDOOR SETTING