Federation lavender cottage garden
Gourmet New Kitchen with Dishwasher
Enjoy a cosy breakfast in the sun lit…
Fabulous Federation Features
Relax in the club sofa lounges with open…
Relax by the open fire in the large club…
Huge King size bed with built in wardrobes
Antique oak dresser with leadlight in King
Comfortable Queen Master Bedroom with…
Queen bed with built-in wardrobes and…
French doors open onto outdoor covered…
New covered verandah with BBQ and setting…
Ballon ride at Dawn - WATAGAN VIEW…
Visit one of the wine cellars and sample…
FLEETWOOD MAC 2ND CONCERT SUNDAY 15TH NOVEMBER - LAVENDER COTTAGE AVAILABLE - BOOK NOW! SUIT 2 TO 4 PEOPLE.
'House on the Hill' & 'Lavender Cottage' are on the doorstep of the Hunter Valley Wine Country of NSW, just 2 minutes from boutique vineyards, cellar doors, concert venues and fine cuisine are available now for your Hunter Valley experience. (PLEASE INDICATE ON YOUR BOOKING FORM WHICH PROPERTY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.)
'House on the Hill' is a fully renovated and extended Federation home, circa 1907, offers every comfort for your stay in the Hunter Valley. PRICED FOR UP TO 6 GUESTS!
* 3 bedrooms (1 with new ensuite) - 2 x Queen & 1 King, 1 sofa bed (family room)
* New family bathroom
* New gourmet kitchen fully equipped with all modern appliances and dishwasher
* Quality lead light period furniture
* New Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Romantic open log fire
* Natural gas heating
* Fanlights in every room including the back veranda
* New Large flatscreen Freeview TV/DVD
* New covered veranda with gas BBQ & outdoor setting for 6
*. WI-FI AVAILABLE NOW (extra cost)
**'Lavender Cottage' is a brand new 1 bedroom, fully self contained cottage in its own private garden at the rear of 'House on the Hill'.
NIGHTLY TARIFF FROM $150 FOR 2 ADULTS MID-WEEK & $320 weekend rate (W/ends minimum 2 nights + FREE Sunday night - some exceptions)
* Queen bedroom
* Mirrored wardrobes
* Bathroom with modern shower recess, toilet & handbasin
* Loungeroom with sofa bed
* Dining room with table & 2 chairs
* New Large flat screen TV, DVD
* Fanlights in lounge & bedroom
* New large reverse cycle airconditioner
* Gourmet kitchen with fan-forced oven, microwave, induction glass cooktop
* Dishwasher, full fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery, pots & pans
* Lavazza Coffee Pod Machine
* Covered verandah with cane chairs looking onto the cottage garden
'House on the Hill' & 'Lavender Cottage' are located in a PEACEFUL AND QUIET STREET and within walking distance to the heart of the Cessnock town centre where there are many cafes and pubs offering fantastic gourmet food options and shops.
Whenever you visit, for a weekend or a week, a warm welcome awaits you.
INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE
All linen and towels are provided along with chocolates and a selection of teas, instant and plunger/percolator coffee and many extras including Hair Dryers. Everything is ready for you to put your feet up and relax.
'House on the Hill' is priced for 6 people (but can accommodate 6 adults and 2 children or 7 adults) & 'Lavender Cottage' is priced for 2 (can accommodate 2 adults & 2 children OR 4 adults - sprung sofa bed). Charges apply for extra guests & 1 night stays incur a $60 cleaning charge.
COMING EVENTS 2015 - REASONS TO STAY AT 'HOUSE ON THE HILL' & 'LAVENDER COTTAGE'
NOVEMBER 7th - Neil Diamond
NOVEMBER 14th - Fleetwood Mac
NOVEMBER 15th - Fleetwood Mac 2nd Concert
EVERYDAY -Just look at all the things to do in the Hunter Valley:
Vineyards - wine tours and transport available
World class Concert Venues
Hunter Valley Gardens - a must see
World Class Golf Courses x 5
Hot Air Ballooning
Scenic Joy flights, Helicopter flights
Horse and Trail riding
Cheese and Olive Tasting
Beer Tasting at 2 local breweries
Excellent diversity of quality restaurants
Morpeth Heritage Village
Watagan Mountains - extensive mountain tracks - walking and cycling 4 wheel-driving, lookouts, picnic areas and attractions
40 minutes to Newcastle CBD
1.5 hours to Wahroonga
45 minutes to Central Coast
1 hour to Port Stephens/Nelson Bay
2 hours to Sydney Airport
Bookings can be made by:
*. 'Book Now' button on our secure website using a credit or debit card
*. Direct Deposit (EFT) - 50% deposit final payment 28 days before your stay
Contractors and Business Bookings encouraged. Minimum 2 night stay - ask for best price (Monday to Thursday only)
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE INFORMATION / DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Ask about single nights & Christmas and New Year stays!
PLEASE NOTE: 1 NIGHT STAYS INCUR A $60 CLEANING CHARGE OVER AN ABOVE THE RECORDED NIGHTLY PRICE - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo
- High chair, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace, Heaters
- Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Parking
- New Gourmet Kitchen, Large garden with fruit trees, Central location in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Covered outdoor entertainment area with new gas BBQ, Federation home with original features, New Electric Blankets, Large flatscreen TV , Brand new ensuite & 2nd bathroom, King bed splits to 2 king singles
2 NIGHT MINIMUM WEEKENDS (Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun) Mid-week MINIMUM - 1 night. ONE NIGHT stays AVAILABLE on request (Mon-Thur)- Competitive rates NO SINGLE NIGHTS FRIDAY & SATURDAY UNLESS AVAILABLE AS 'LAST MINUTE' UP TO 7 DAYS PRIOR TO REQUESTED DATE COMPETITIVE CORPORATE RATES - ASK!!
BRAND NEW LAVENDER COTTAGE AVAILABLE FROM 28th APRIL - ALL WEEKENDS MAY INCLUDE A FREE SUNDAY - IDEAL PRIVATE & COSY RETREAT FOR COUPLES OR YOUNG FAMILY OR 4 ADULTS! EMAIL WEEKENDS FOR 2 JUST $380 (some exceptions apply)
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 9 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field