View from edge of backyard
Beautiful sunsets over Lake Macquarie
Dining room with views of the Lake
Main Bedroom - with views over the Lake.
Newly renovated kitchen
Outlook of lake from cottage
Large covered balcony with BBQ and outdoor
Kids having fun by the water.
Enjoy the nature...
Perfect spot for a picnic in your own…
Self-contained Boathouse. Also available…
If you're looking for peaceful holiday accommodation with stunning water views, look no further then Lakes Edge Cottage. Nestled on the shores of picturesque Lake Macquarie, this is your idyllic retreat to soak up the views and leave your daily worries behind. The perfect getaway for either a family, with it's proximity to the lake, beaches & large yard or a romantic getaway for two.
Lakes Edge Cottage is a 2 Bedroom double storey absolute waterfront property which is newly renovated and furnished. Drive through the garage for access to the water's edge.
A fully self-contained cottage with BBQ & outdoor setting on large balcony and master bedroom overlooking lake. Additional downstairs bathroom with washing machine & dryer.
The Cottage sleeps up to 6 people and is ideal for either 2 couples or a family:
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen size bed
Bedroom 2: Bouble bed bunk (sleeps 3) + 1 single bed + pull-out single trundle bed.
For larger groups such as 2 families (or sleeping quarters for the kids), there is also a secluded self-contained boathouse available for rental which is located only 1 metre from the lake's edge & about 70 metres in front of the cottage. Please enquire as to the availability + pricing, as discounts will be offered for combined booking of the Cottage and Boathouse.
LOCATION and ATTRACTIONS
Located on the eastern side of Lake Macquarie & only 1 hour drive north from the start of the F3 at Wahroonga, you will be able to enjoy all these activities:
- Beaches: 3 minutes drive to Catherine Hill Bay or 5 minutes to Caves Beach
- Fishing: cast a line from the backyard!
- Table tennis (located downstairs)
- Visit the Hunter for some wine tasting
- Kids swing & climbing outdoor play equipment
- Dining: go for a casual lunch at Catho Pub, the new Caves Beachside Hotel or neighbouring restaurants at Rafferty's Resort (2 minute drive) or....just kick back & relax with a BBQ on the balcony as you watch the sunset over the lake.
- Boating (tie up at the water's edge in the back yard)
...& for those necessities, there is a local corner shop within walking distance (along the lake's edge), or take a 7 minute drive to Swansea to a supermarket & more restaurants.
The location is beautiful - just perfect. We tied our boat up in the back yard and enjoyed coming and going at our leisure. The home is beautifully decorated, well appointed and a pleasure to stay in. Watch out for the kookaburras when you're eating breakfast! Rebecca. Rating: 5/5
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Doonas, blankets and pillows supplied. Linen and towels can be supplied for $15 per person.
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Pets allowed
- Pets welcome, but not inside the house. There is a large yard (not fenced) and ample space under the house for the pets to stay.
- Washing Machine
Book for 7 nights and receive a 15% discount of the listed 'weekly' price (excl. school holidays).
Last minute deal!
Stay before 28 Sep 2014 for 10% off.
MID-WEEK DEAL: 15% off the advertised price for bookings between Sun to Thurs nights (excl. school holidays).
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field