Situated in a quiet street adjacent to Throsby Creek and cycleway linking the harbour, Newcastle Yacht Club & Marina, the exciting Honeysuckle precinct, Newcastle CBD and beaches. Only a short distance from Beaumont Street where you'll find quirky antique and secondhand shops, bookstores, boutiques, specialty shops and dozens of cafes,restaurants and bars. Within walking distance you'll find the Fishermen's Co-op or local pub.
Come stay with us!.......
This quaint fully renovated and self contained weatherboard cottage offers 3 large bedrooms all with built-in robes, Ipod alarm clock radios & ceiling fans - 2 with queen size beds, 1 with a double bed and desks in 2 bedrooms. Children and small pets are welcome. Cot and highchair are available on request.
The cottage provides everything you need for an enjoyable and comfortable stay from modern cooking and laundry facilities to foxtel and internet access. The courtyard has bbq facilities and an outdoor table.
The house is available for short term stays of 1 - 3 months at special rates. Enquire with the owner
PLEASE NOTE: Sunday rates are as per Friday rates.
SEPTEMBER MID WEEK SPECIAL *************DISCOUNT 30% on rental************
minimum 3 nights stay, Sun - Thurs
* 3 large bedrooms - 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed
* Linen and bedding provided
* Desks in 2 bedrooms
* 2 x LED TV, 2 x DVD player & stereo
* Fully equipped kitchen with modern cooking facilities
* Washing machine & dryer
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Bbq, outdoor setting
* Non smoking inside
All booking enquiries and booking requests receive an automated response with further contact options.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Pay Television, DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- High chair, Pets allowed
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- fully self contained, ducted air conditioning, wireless internet , ceiling fans in all rooms, basic pantry items, foxtel, underfloor heating, children's toys & movies