- See all features
Enjoy your very own huge, self- contained suite that boasts comfy, modern fixtures and comfy conveniences!
- 90min scenic drive from Sydney
- Your private deck adjoins your suite
- Breakfast hamper provided for you to cook at your leisure, in the modern kitchenettte
- BBQ facilities are right there
- Take in the stunning gardens
- Enjoy the pristine rural landscape
- Spacious & immaculate suite of private rooms
- Seperate entrance
- Minutes from shopping, restaurants
- Close to many activities & local attractions
- Friendly hospitality from your hosts Gail and Geoff
Imagine waking up to birdsong, a fresh mountain breeze, the smell of sea and the promise of peaceful day!
Once known as a farming and dairying area, it is now famous for its beaches, its natural beauty and its central location. A wealth of experiences awaits you.....................
The Shellharbour township is located on the shores of Lake Illawarra which opens out to the Pacific.
You will find us midway between Wollongong and Kiama making it the ideal centre for exploring the magnificent South Coast.
Excellent Room, Close to Shell harbour.Quite surrounds, and very comfortable to stayExceeded my expectations.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Linen Supplied
- Towels Supplied
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 1 beds and can sleep a maximum 2 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field