- See all features
Back yard with undercover areas
Thirroul Beach House
the beach at the front of the house
kitchen dining with ocean and escarpment…
front balcony sunset with ocean and…
Kitchen window with ocean and escarpment…
kitchen lounge with ocean and escarpment…
upstairs lounge room
Back yard, day beds and sauna
Thirroul Beach House
sunrise at the front of Thirroul beach…
the cubby house in the back yard
The Thirroul beach house
Thirroul beach house is a near ocean front house and has all the mod-cons you need to make your stay enjoyable. It is a modern, spacious, split level, open plan residence, which is only seven years old. This beach house is located just over an hour by train south of Sydney.
It offers panoramic beach, sea and escarpment views from the large living, dining, kitchen, front balcony and main bedroom. It has five bedrooms and sleeps 10 comfortably.
(weekly bookings only, Saturday to Saturday.)
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed + en-suite.
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Qeen Bed
Bedroom 4: Double bed
Bedroom 5: Double bed (comfortable futon bed)
Bed room 6 Single and a trundle bed.
-This residence has two huge indoor living areas, with 2 Flat screen TVs, DVD, CD player.
-Large kitchen with a long island breakfast bar.
-Large front balcony.
-Two large undercover outdoor living entertainment areas are situated at the back. The larger one being 10 metres by 5 metres and has a 10 seater jarrah outdoor setting. The smaller one has a day bed and soft furnishings.
- It has a BBQ in the back yard.
-The backyard is a childrens/ dog playground paradise, having, a sandpit, and a large fort/cubby house with a slippery dip, rings, bars, rope and a trampoline with safety net around it. It is also fully fenced and has 2 metre high gates to keep your adventurous young souls within.
Apart from the fantastic views, and quiet idyllic location.
This house offers you a dream beach holiday, whilst also providing a multitude of facilities and or activities all within walking distance.
- Thirroul beach is our main beach, it is patrolled with lifeguards and has a cafe/kiosk, a 50 metre Olympic salt water pool and a childs pool (free entry). There is also a large park with play equipment for children. For those wanting a more private beach experience, McCaullies beach is just a 30 second walk from our house. We are nestled between the two beaches.
- The beaches and surrounding area offer good surfing, snorkelling, numerous beach and rock fishing opportunities all within walking distance.
- You can take long relaxing walks along the beach, or do some fantastic bushwalks in the rainforest escarpment, which is only a couple of kilometres away from the Thirroul beach house. (truly unique).
- Literally 15 metres from our front doorstep is a 13 kilometre (most of it level) scenic bike/walking track which hugs the coastline and beach foreshore. It travels south, taking in six beaches all the way to the city beaches of Wollongong. There are numerous places to stop and have coffee/lunch, or have a fine dining experience on arrival at north beach in town.
- Thirroul township is a cute little seaside village, nestled between the mountains and the sea. Many artists reside in the town, seduced by its quaint village lifestyle and natural beauty. The house is located in the more private and quiet part of the Thirroul beach area.
- It is a 5 to 10 minute walk to the main shopping area and railway station from the beach house. There are 25 small restaurants and cafes scattered around Thirroul. Thirroul Township has a vast array of small specialty shops, such as, arts and crafts, clothes shops, furniture and antiques, Pub, bottle shops, grocery and delicatessen, message and beauty therapists, hairdressers, chemist, squash and tennis courts, cycle shop, video shop, internet cafe, and all the other necessary services.
Other Local Attractions
Horse riding at Ottford farm, Deep sea fishing charter at Wollongong Harbour, Hang-gliding at Stanwell Park, The Royal National Park (second oldest in the world) and a Golf course at Woonona and Wollongong.
Preveus guests comments;
-We all had a wonderfull holiday, the house was fantastic, thanks for your efforts in making it so suitable for us.
-We had a beautiful relaxing break, loved the house and the kids loved the back yard.
- great holiday house, the kids had a ball at the beach and in the back yard fort.
We really had a wonderful holiday, the house was great with everything you could possibly need! We'll certainly be back!0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Washing Machine, Dishwasher
- 2 refrigerators
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Infrared Health Sauna
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Washing Machine
Sheets and cleaning included
Last minute deal!
Stay before 07 Jan 2014 for 10% off.
Make your booking in December and get $200 off , your weekly holiday in January 2014
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 12 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field