- See all features
Taken from House
The Beach House
Sunrise: Taken from the Beach House
Lounge Room (Beach Views)
Master Bedroom Upstairs (Beach Views)
Master Bedroom Downstairs
Bike Tracks along Beach and Foreshore of…
Lots of Sand for Sandcastles
Photo taken from Front Verandah
View from The Beach House Verandah
Holiday year round at this large home located on Warilla Beach. Uninterrupted views from the front of this holiday house. Comfortably sleeping ten people (max 12), this home would be ideal for a holiday for a family wanting to spread out, a large family, an extended family or even two families. Walk to all amenities.
* Full Ocean Views: watch Swimmers, Flags, Surfers, Dolphins and Whales, or just lay back and feel the Sea-Breeze.
* Very Quiet location
* Large Loungeroom with the latest 3D Internet Television, 3D-Blueray/DVD player, Entertainment Centre with surround sound. Bring your own playstation etc to plug in.
* Free Wi-Fi.
* Large Kitchen. Complete Kitchen facilities, even has a Breadmaker!
* Dining Room. Dining table comfortably seats 10 people
* 2 Front Verandahs and 1 Rear Verandah
* Enclosed backyard
* Master Bedroom: 1 QB with full Ocean Views, watch the sun or moon rise over the water, 1 Single Trundle
* Second Bedroom: 1 S/DB Bunk Bed
(a single bed above a double bunk bed. The single bed has no guard rail so that it is more comfortable for adults to use. Please do not sleep little children on top bunk)
* Third Bedroom: 1 S/DB Bunk Bed (same bed as Second Bedroom)
* Bathroom (Full Bath with separate Shower Cubicle), Toilet
* Large Bath Towels provided. BYO Beach Towels.
* Large Fourth Bedroom: 1 QB, 1 Single Trundle
* Ensuite Shower and Toilet
* Kitchen, dining room, lounge/conference room
* All beds feature "spinal-care" orthopaedic mattresses, trundles have foam mattresses
* All furnishings are brand new including lounge, beds, bedding, towels, fridge, washing machine, dryer and carpet.
* Heaters (Winter)
* Electric Blankets on all beds (Winter).
No hidden charges for linen hire or internet.
NOTE: THIS IS A FAMILY HOME. WE DO NOT HIRE OUR HOME FOR SCHOOLIES, HEN'S & BUCK'S PARTIES OR OTHER PARTIES.
NO EXTRA DAY OR NIGHT VISITORS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME OF YOUR STAY.
Warilla Beach is patrolled every day for over six months (Yes, Seven days a week!) from beginning of September School holidays to the end of the April Holidays.
* Beach BBQ and Picnic Areas
* Beach Shower
* Opposite large Grass Reserve
* Walking/Bike track that follows Warilla Beach and continues for many kilometres in both directions
* Easy walk to several Childrens Playgrounds
* Explore islands
* Netted Swimming area in Lake Illawarra that is ideal for children and inexperienced swimmers
* Warilla Beach is a well known local spot for Beginning to Intermediate Surfers, more advanced Surfing within easy walking
* Snorkling in the Lake
* Beach/lake Canoeing
* Beach and Lake Fishing
* Only 90 min drive from Sydney CBD
* Public Transport: Train, Bus and Taxi
* Short drive to Jamberoo Fun Park
Killelea National Park
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking
- 3 Verandahs
- 3D Blue-Ray Surround Sound
- 3D Internet TV
- Clothes dryer
- Conference Facilities
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Enclosed Back Yard
- Free Fixed Line Internet
- Free WiFi
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Book Friday & Saturday night and get a Discounted Sunday night, depending upon availability (conditions apply)
Last minute deal!
Stay before 02 May 2014 for 5% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 8 beds and can sleep a maximum 12 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field