AUSTRALIA'S MOST DRAMATIC HOLIDAY HOME and LUXURY WEDDING VENUE
Perched 750 feet above the Pacific Ocean it's a vivid image of the beautiful villas on the Cote d'Azure in the South of France.
NEW YEAR, NEW RETREATS! We have listened to our guests and now for the first time have created 6 amazing retreats for 2015. You can now enjoy the Villa as a single a couple or a group. See RETREATS info below, enquire through Stayz or visit our website for more info.
The driveway will lead you to a Villa giving you and your guests privacy not normally enjoyed in Holiday Homes...the moment you arrive you will be mesmerized by the stunning views on what is possibly the best any home can offer on the Sub - Tropical North Eastern coastline of Australia.
We have been in the hospitality business for more than 30 years and we are here to ensure your stay with us exceeds your expectation. With 3 separate pavilions the villa is perfect for four - five couples or two families looking to share the magic of a peaceful yet exciting getaway in this 5 bedroom Villa.
You will be captivated when living in this beautiful space by the best sight lines, the view through the windows or arched passageways to an uninterrupted panorama, achieving a perfect compromise with nature. On the rare occasion when you get that tropical storm you are treated for a small period to a fabulous mist that rises from the Ocean with rainbows appearing to embrace this extraordinary view.
For the ultimate in-house movie experience, lounge back and be entertained by the worlds leading entertainers in the 3 tiered theatrette. To keep your fitness in check be impressed by the professionally equipped gymnasium or enjoy a hit on the day/night tennis court, both guaranteeing views never offered by such sporting facilities.
Villa Vivante defies description in more ways than one simply being here on a beautiful sunny day or with a passing storm the views are always extraordinary, Villa Vivante is the perfect host.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
All bedrooms are very private, situated on the second floor allowing for peace and solitude. Each bedroom boasts its own private deck or balcony along with lounge-style seating to enjoy the views of the stars at night or the amazing sunrises.
Bedroom One: Suite with king bed, open plan en-suite with inside and outside shower, bath, air-conditioning, lounge, TV, ceiling fan, walk in robe.
Bedroom Two and Three: Suite with king bed, full bathroom with shower, deep soak bath, air-conditioning, TV, ceiling fan, walk in robe and panoramic ocean views.
Bedroom Four: Suite with king-split bed (can be two singles), full bathroom with shower, free-standing bath, air-conditioning, TV, ceiling fan, walk in robe and panoramic ocean views.
Bedroom Five: Three single beds (or can form 1 king and 1 single), ensuite, ceiling fan, minibar refrigerator, TV. Although attached to the house, please note this room is not suitable for younger children due to the separate entry (not directly accessible from inside the house).
SPECIAL OCCASIONS WEDDINGS - RETREATS
*NAMED AS A NSW FINALIST FOR THE 2013 STAYZ AWARDS - WEDDING VENUE
2014 WINNER OF THE MOST INDULGENT HOME AWARD
Villa Vivante is a dream wedding and event venue. It is truly world-class with its chic European styling and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. The lounge and dining area is transformed, allowing up to 90 people for a seated glamorous affair or 110 people for a cocktail soiree.
We have appointed North Coast Luxury Weddings, as our preferred wedding coordinator to help you bring your wedding dreams to reality. Their meticulous attention to detail, creative flair and flawless service creates beautiful weddings, that are not only memorable, but always exceed expectations.
Weddings and all bookings are based upon a 5 night stay at Villa Vivante.
There is a Wedding Day Function Fee of $1500.00 on your numbers (11 - 110 Guests)
This covers the removal and return of furniture for your wedding day, public liability and additional reasonable cleaning.
To get a better picture of a Villa Vivante Wedding, Photographer David Moore has some stunning examples.
Click on the following links:
Sheree and Duncan -
Shelly and Craig -
Our terms and conditions include:
- No parking for non-house guests (transport will be arranged)
- Wedding concludes 11.00pm, non-house guests offsite by midnight
- No outside external fires excluding Villa Vivante BBQ
- No swimming in pool during the reception
- No Camping
VILLA VIVANTE RETREATS: Rejuvenate ~ Relax ~ Adventure
Due to many requests from our guests we have created Villa Vivante Retreats. These retreats are a total immersion into yoga, organic cuisine, adventure and relaxation.
With a maximum of 8 guests per retreat, your experience is memorable. This all-inclusive retreat includes 6 night?s luxury twin share accommodation with panoramic views from each room in our award winning Villa Vivante with daily housekeeping and turndown service.
*Mouth watering, 100% organic, vegan and mostly raw cuisine that will tantalize your taste buds and change the way you think about food
*Daily yoga - Meditation
*Raw food cooking class
*Massages to reignite your senses
*Retreat leader 24/7 at your service
*Airport transfers (by car), or at an additional cost, arrive at the Villa by helicopter
The 6 retreats will be from:
30 May - 5 June
25 June - 31 June
8 August - 14 August
29 August - 4 September
31 October- 6 November
$3500 per person all-inclusive
We welcome you to come feel 'vivante' or 'alive' again at our Villa Vivante Retreats!
INDOOR FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
- 3 tiered 12 lounge seat theatrette
- Professionally equipped gymnasium
- iPod docking station
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Very impressive gourmet kitchen with butlers station and walk in store/pantry
- Oversized laundry housing sophisticated equipment
- Televisions in kitchen, living, gymnasium and all bedrooms
- 2 Powder rooms of the living room and gymnasium.
- 2 to 3 car garage (including Billard table and table tennis)
Villa Vivante feels more like a private intimate resort, with every facility catered for you and your guests enjoyment.
The pool deck and terraces are great places to enjoy the sun, sip an aperitif or just lay back relax and enjoy the views of the ocean, islands and rainforest mountains.
- Pool is 22 x 3 meters infinity edge
- 8 person heated spa
- Lounge pavilion beside pool
- Sundeck lounges
- North and south facing covered terraces
- All bedrooms have private balconies
- BBQ facilities
- Helicopter Pad
- Day and night tennis court
- Sunset views
STAFF AND SERVICES:
- Daily housekeeping if required ($250.00 spring clean bathroom/linen change or $400.00 spring clean villa bathroom/linen change or $750.00 full clean and linen change
- Chefs on request (additional costs)
- Security guard on request (additional costs)
- Helicopter available (additional costs)
- Tennis Pro / Massuer (additional costs)
- Maximum 11 guests
- No smoking within villa
- No pets (on request)
- Weddings & Special Celebrations permitted on requests
- Check in time 3.00pm
- Departure time 10.00am
- From Sydney i hour flight....Up to 7 flights per day with Qantas and Virgin blue. Car 6 hours
- From Brisbane i hour flight....Brindabella Airlines daily.....Car 4+ hours drive.
- From Melb Flying....Virgin Direct Sat/Sun ...Qantas Direct Sat....Car 14 hours drive
- From Gold Coast.....Car 3+ hours
- From Newcastle....Car 4 hours
NEAR THE VILLA:
- Beach 5 minutes
- Airport: 15 minutes by car
- 5-10 minutes to your choice of many beautiful beaches.
- 5 minute to majestic rainforest walk
- 10 minute drive to swimming with the Dolphins.....Pet Porpoise Pool
- 20 minute drive to Bonville Golf Course
- 5 minute drive to 100+ shopping centre
- 10 minute drive to wide selection of Restaurants
ACTIVITIES CLOSE BY:
- Swimming with the Dolphins
- Scuba Diving
- Whale watching
- Horse riding
- Deep sea fishing
- Go Karting
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Alfresco Dining
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Heated Spa
- Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- High chair
- Home Theatre - 12 seat
- Infinity Pool
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pay Television
- Rumpus room
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Thatched Day Bed
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- Wedding Venue
- iPod docking station
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 11 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 11 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field