- See all features
This private two bedroom villa is located in the beachside suberb of Lighthouse Beach. The location of this property is ideal for a weekend away or a family holiday. Located only metres from beautiful Lighthouse Beach as well as local shops, restuarants and the local tavern.
Off street parking available, on safe quiet street.
I have two cats which will be staying on the premises during your visit, in the garage. The garage door will be left ajar so the cats can go in and out. A carer will come to the villa on a daily basis to feed them and change their litter. This will take approximately 5-10 minutes per day.
Air conditioned, with ceiling fans in bedrooms, new carpets throughout the living and bedroom areas and new tiles in bathroom, laundry and kitchen.
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed with double wardrobe. 26 inch LED TV, wall mounted
Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, with option of extra sinlge bed
Dining : Lururious six seater dining table
Louge Room: Seating for 5 with digital LCD 50 inch TV & DVD player, ipod dock & stereo. Playstation 3 for children (no games provided).
Kitchen: Newly renovated, modern kitchen
Laundry : Frontloder washing machine with outdoor clothesline
Coutyard: Sunny courtyard area, perfect for bbqs. 6-seater outdoor seating and a webber bbq.
Beautiful Lighthouse Beach
Lighthouse Beach offers a variety of attractions all within minutes from the front door
- Camel rides on the southern end off Lighthouse Beach offers a unique experience for the whole family. The southern end of the beach is also dog friendly and has 4wd acess
- Only metres to 'Flavours' gourmet pizza and fine dining, renouned for its pizzas and delicious jelato bar. Opened for dinner all year round and breakfast in peak seasons.
- Next to Flavours is the well known cafe Bittersweet, know for its amazing selection of cakes and sweets. Opened for breakfast and luch menus.
- Local takeaway, bottle shop, post office, butcher, convenience store, bus stop and Lotus at Lightouse asian restaurant - all within 150m
- Tacking Point Tavern is a flat 500m walk, offering more dining and entertainment choices in a family friendly environment. Adjoining shopping centre also offers a supermarket, newsagent, bakery, hairdresser, chemist, doctors surgery, video store and a petrol/car service centre.
- Sea Acres National Park is a located a short drive away offering a unique view of a coastal rainforest, and also offers a cafe/restaurant set in the rainforest surrounds.
- Port Macquarie Golf Club and Emerald Downs Golf Club are both within a short drive.
Port Macquarie has lots to offer all holiday makers
Port Macqaurie has many more attractions to offer visitors.
Please visit Port Macquarie Visitors Information Centre
Enjoyed a great stay at this property, which is precisely as described by the owner. The location is very convenient to the best surfing beach in Port (just a 10 minute walk), there is a great local shopping strip and excellent cafe. The property is modern, comfortable and very clean. We would definitely stay again.1 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Towels Supplied
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field