- See all features
The Observatory Penthouses set the benchmark for opulence -
Each Penthouse (2) accommodates up to 6 people with
- Master bedroom (king bed), TV, and en-suite with spa bath.
- Second bedroom (king or 2 single beds) with TV and ensuite.
- Third bedroom (queen bed) Panoramic, un-interrupted ocean, coastal and hinterland views.
Floor to ceiling retractable bi-fold doors open onto rooftop terrace, with outdoor dining setting, sun lounges and a stainless steel gas BBQ with roasting hood.
Open plan living featuring timber floors. Contemporary furnishings and a lounge setting (seats eight). Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, featuring:
. stone bench tops
. glass cook top and under bench oven
. cavernous 450L fridge
Full climate control reverse-cycle air conditioning Large plasma TV with home theatre system including CD and DVD
Fully equipped internal laundry.
The Observatory is ideal as a regional base, all the major attractions and activities are close by. Nearby foreshore walkways meander along secluded beaches, wetlands filled with natural wildlife beg to be explored....and just a 5-10 minute riverside stroll in the other direction is the city centre.
If you're an astronomy enthusiast, the Port Macquarie Astronomical Observatory is directly opposite! Or you can explore the European history of one of Australia's oldest regional settlements, where many historic houses, heritage buildings and other sites of interest not only survive, but are easily accessible to history buffs.
The Observatory Port Macquarie brings a new level of luxury within your reach at the mid-north coast's favourite destination.
Meander along secluded beaches, explore wetlands filled with natural wildlife, savor the fruits of the Cassegrain Winery, or just laze on your sun drenched balcony.
Opposite picturesque Town Beach and boasting stunning ocean and hinterland views, The Observatory fulfils the needs of travelers on overnight or weekly stays, business trips or extended holidays.
Join us to experience all this in one of Australia's most enjoyable climates - averaging 23°C in summer and 19°C in winter.
Click Enquire to Check Rates and Availability
To View Live Availability and Seasonally adjusted pricing, click this button.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine
- Pay Television, DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- High chair, Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities
- Swimming Pool, Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- Airconditioning, Spa Bath
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Plasma TV, sun lounges , DVD, Internet Access, Restaurant, Penthouse, home theatre system , Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, Panoramic, un-interrupted ocean, coastal and hinterland views