Yarrabee was built in 2010. And is clean, fresh and a relaxing place to be.Filtered views to the east of Smiths Lake and Sandbar.
Six Minute walk to the lake and ten minute drive to beautiful local beaches (Elizabeth,Blueys and Boomerang)
Nestled in the heart of Smiths Lake with close proximity to Pacific Palms and Forster.
Lovely breezes with a true north east aspect and great outdoor areas.It feels like you are in the trees with plenty of bird life.
This home has three bedrooms with two bathrooms upstairs and a large living/bedroom with bathroom area downstairs plus secure double garage.
Accommodates eight with three queen size beds and two singles.Two living areas,full laundry facilites and bbq.
Mobile reception and internet via wifi which is available at Yarrabee.
Billiard table in downstairs room.
Mobile and internet wi fi available
Holidayers to supply own sheets and towels,these can be hired on request through our cleaning service.
Small house trained pet would be considered, no fences.
Smiths Lake sits in the middle of the beautiful Great Lakes area with close access to Smiths,Myall and Wallis Lakes.
Fishing ,canoeing ,kayaking,sailing ,surfing are just some of the local popular activities.Bushwalking and four wheel driving are also popular in forest and national parks areas.
The beaches are clean and beautiful, swimming is safe with patrolled beaches.
Local shops and cafes close to Yarrabee,supermarkets available in Forster.
Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- High chair, Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Ironing Facilities
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access, Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Parking
- pets only on request-no fences, wheelchair access to lower floor only, Ceiling fans all rooms, Billiard Table , Wi fi internet, Home phone for local calls only, Linen can be hired through our cleaning service on request