Get the family together and holiday in a tropical, relaxed atmosphere. "VALLA BEACH HOUSE" is located only 500 metres to the beach and caters for multi family accommodation in a child friendly setting. Spacious, open plan living areas and functional kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher. Beaut deck with BBQ to relax and enjoy the rear garden. What are you waiting for ? Pack your bags and come and discover the hidden treasure of Valla Beach !
Comfortably accommodates up to 9.
Bed 1 - Queen
Bed 2 - Queen
Bed 3 - Single Bunks
Bed 4 - 1 x Queen & 1 x Single
To proceed with a booking, kindly call our professional team on or email with the proposed dates of stay, your full name, residential address, home & mobile telephone numbers and the number of adults + children requiring accommodation.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prices are seasonal and are subject to change.
2. All bookings are 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday.
3. Pets are not allowed on or inside the premises at any time.
4. An additional cleaning fee applies to all bookings (price on application).
5. Linen & towels are not provided. You will need to bring or arrange linen hire for sheets, pillow cases, bath & tea towels.
6. Occupation commences from 2.00pm on the date of arrival and vacating time is 9.30am.
7. Within 14 days of making the booking a non refundable deposit equal to 50% must be paid. The final payment for the accommodation is due no later than 14 days prior to the date of arrival.
8. All December/January bookings must be paid in full by the first week of November. An additional security bond is required which will be refunded by cheque within 30 days of your departure if the property is of satisfactory standards.
9. We do not accept credit cards. Payment must be made in advance via cheque or direct deposit into the Valla Real Estate Trust Account
For availability calendar please click on the Online Tour Button (Under Photos) or go to
From $1,000 to $1,800 per week
Property Type: House
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place! My 2 daughters and I had a ball. The beach, the pool and the lagoon - paradise. A change in circumstances didn't allow us to return in 2013 but we did spend a day there with a friend and once again did not want to leave. Doing all I can to book in for 2014. BBQ area is great, lots to do for the kids during the day and also in the woolshed with different activities each night. Definately recommend Valla Beach!!!0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Was perfect - great spot, nice and clean, no fuss, helpful staff.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field