Newly renovated in beautiful beach style, Sea La Vie is one of the original shacks in the Wooli Village. Idyllically set between the ocean and the river, the house is also in walking distance to the Kiosk, Waves Cafe, Oyster Supply, Playground, Skate Park, Tennis Courts, Boat Hire and Bowling Club. The Wooli Pub courtesy bus will also collect you from the front door!
With 3 good sized bedrooms, and a lovely open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, you'll find this stylish property a joy to relax in with family and friends. The front porch at the ocean end of the house with its bi-fold doors captures the sea breeze through the house during the Summer. The thoughtful fit out will ensure your stay is like a home away from home. Additional features including the outdoor hot water shower (hessian lined for privacy), additional garage toilet, functional laundry and good size back yard, gives families extra flexibility and space to enjoy. The BBQ and the rustic garden patio setting also lends to day or evening outdoor entertaining.The property is securely fenced to 1 metre making it pet friendly and allows for ample boat and vehicle parking.
- 3 spacious bedrooms (2 x Queens, 1 x Bunk Bed) sleeps 6 people comfortably and fitted with hanging systems and drawers
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven/stove top, range hood, microwave oven, large fridge/freezer and mobile kitchen island bench
- Entertaining lounge & sleep out area with comfy chaise lounge, adult & children bean bags and separate sitting area
- Digital LED flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player, dart board and a selection of books, DVDs, puzzles and board games
- Open plan dining room with large dining table to seat 6 people
- Indoor bathroom includes shower, toilet, bath and basin
- Outdoor hot water shower and separate toilet located in the garage
- Full size washing machine, clothes dryer located the garage, with iron, ironing board, clothes airer and outdoor clothes line
- Ceiling and wall fans all bedroom and entertaining rooms
- Small deck located on the ocean side of property accessed via bi-fold doors from the sitting area
- Four burner gas BBQ and outdoor garden setting
- Single garage parking for 1 car or small boat (secure). Great to also store your bikes, surfboards and water equipment
- Additional off street boat and vehicle parking available at river side of property in the securely gated back yard
- Boat washing facilities available at river end of property (hose & tap access)
- Pets are welcome provided they are kept outside the house (please bring your own pet bedding and bowls etc). The back yard is securely fenced to 1 metre.
- Linen not supplied. Please bring your own or contact to order linen for your stay.
- Boat Parking, Pets Welcome; maximum two pets (outdoor only) securely fenced, Views: River.
Just To Let You Know:: Properties Have Dishwashing Liquid, Wash Cloth, Scourer,& Tea Towel Supplied (approx 1 week stay) ALSO,, 1 Toilet Roll Only In Each Toilet is Supplied
Rated 5 out of
Brilliant beach house
We spent a week here (2 adults and 2 kids) over the Christmas break. Firstly, the house is in a great position right next to the post office, with the shop and bowls club a minutes walk away. A lot of thought has clearly been given to the set up of this house, and not only is it beautifully decorated, but it is thoughtfully decked out with everything you need. HEAPS of great dvd's, books and board games kept us all happy on rainy days and the bbq, outside table and lovely garden were perfect for warm evenings. There is a fully enclosed (ie private) outdoor shower and very good laundry facilities in the spacious garage area. The kitchen is set up with decent glasses, plates and cooking equiptment. I like to cook and there wasnt anything I was missing. Good sized fridge, decent stove, oven and microwave. I was a little disappointed not to see a dishwasher though. Bathroom is good and freshly renovated with a shower over the bath. There is no aircon, but each room has a ceiling fan (these could have run a little faster for our liking). There is a good ocean breeze that cools the house down too. My only complaint would be the lack of privacy I felt at night. The house would benefit from blinds on the Northern windows and a privacy blind on the front window (the one currently there offers privacy during the day but not at night). But...having said that... We loved our time here and are certainly planning on staying again.
Date published: 2015-01-14
Rated 5 out of
a ultimate stylish beach house
Absolutely perfect family holiday house. The photos do not do it justice. The shed is packed with everything you need on the beach and inside the house there are shelved lined with board games, books and DVDs. Very comfortable beds, perfect set up for kids, kitchen had everything we needed. Plenty of space for an extended family. Brand new bathroom. Garden is fully fenced so great for kids / pet. 1 min walk to beach, river, playground, skate park, shop and about 3 min walk to Bowlo. BYO everything you want to eat and drink as this is a very small village.
We will definitely be back, thank you.
Date published: 2014-11-18
SEA LA VIE is rated
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field