- See all features
Newly renovated in beautiful beach style, Sea La Vie is one of the original shacks in the Wooli Village. Idyllically set between the ocean and the river, the house is also in walking distance to the Kiosk, Waves Caf, Oyster Supply, Playground, Skate Park, Tennis Courts, Boat Hire and Bowling Club. The Wooli Pub courtesy bus will also collect you from the front door!
With 3 good sized bedrooms, and a lovely open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, youll find this stylish property a joy to relax in with family and friends. The front porch at the ocean end of the house with its bi-fold doors captures the sea breeze through the house during the Summer. The thoughtful fit out will ensure your stay is like a home away from home. Additional features including the outdoor hot water shower (hessian lined for privacy), additional garage toilet, functional laundry and good size back yard, gives families extra flexibility and space to enjoy. The BBQ and the rustic garden setting also lends to day or evening outdoor entertaining. Although the property is not yet fenced, it is pet friendly and allows for ample boat and vehicle parking.
- 3 spacious bedrooms (2 x Queens, 1 x Bunk Bed) sleeps 6 people comfortably and fitted with hanging systems and drawers
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven/stove top, range hood, microwave oven, large fridge/freezer and mobile kitchen island bench
- Entertaining lounge & sleep out area with comfy chaise lounge, adult & children bean bags and separate sitting area
- Digital LED flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player, dart board and a selection of books, DVDs, puzzles and board games
- Open plan dining room with large dining table to seat 6 people
- Indoor bathroom includes shower, toilet, bath and basin
- Outdoor hot water shower and separate toilet located in the garage
- Full size washing machine, clothes dryer located the garage, with iron, ironing board, clothes airer and outdoor clothes line
- Ceiling and wall fans all bedroom and entertaining rooms
- Small deck located on the ocean side of property accessed via bi-fold doors from the sitting area
- Four burner gas BBQ and outdoor garden setting
- Single garage parking for 1 car or small boat (secure but roller door not yet lockable). Great to also store your bikes, surfboards and water equipment
- Additional off street boat and vehicle parking available at river side of property in the back yard (not gated)
- Boat washing facilities available at river end of property (hose & tap access)
- Pets are welcome provided they are kept outside the house (please bring your own pet bedding and bowls etc). Not fully fenced.
- Linen not supplied. Please bring your own or contact to order linen for your stay.
- Boat Parking, Pets Welcome, Views: River.
2 Car Spaces
- Boat Parking
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field