Do you enjoy peace and solitude with the distant hum of crashing waves?
Funky Fish offers you this with breathtaking views over the Tweed River across to Fingal and Dreamtime Beach. This large 4 bedroom house plus loft includes a self contained studio so it easily accommodates extended or two families to enjoy a lovely Tweed Coast holiday.For the winter months their is a fire place with basic tools for you to enjoy however fire wood and use of the fire place is soley guest responsibility.
Easy access to Kingscliff/Coolangatta/Tweed town centres, centrally located to enjoy the serenity of the Tweed Coast and buzz of the Gold Coast theme parks and attractions.
Other features include:
* Large entertaining areas, beautiful inground pool with stunning views to Fingal
* Great surf beaches including Fingal (the closest), Kingscliff and world famous Kirra are within a 5 - 10 minute drive, giving you lots of options. Cudgen Creek, Kingscliff (south) and Fingal are great options for kids.
* Close proximity (without the noise) to the Pacific highway allowing you easy access to Byron Bay (south) and the Gold Coast (north) theme parks - just over a 1/2 hr drive to each. There are an abundance of nearby tourist attractions in the Tweed Valley.
* Lots of great nearby fishing spots (you can see the fish jump out of the water from the house)!
* Views across to the Cooloongatta/Tweed Golf Club.
* The house is on a dead end street so low traffic ensures peace and quiet. Access is steep to a flat entry to garage. Internal and external stair entry from this point makes wheel chair access to ground floor only.
* There are three decks/patios from which to enjoy the view of which one is covered and screened. Each has an outdoor setting so you can choose where to have your BBQ or spread out when you need the space.
* You have exclusive access to your own salt water pool, surrounded by a large deck.
* A convenience store is within walking distance (baby boomers and Gen Xs will remember the daily walk for ice creams whilst on holidays)!
* There are 2 showers, a 1/2 bath and 3 toilets.
* There are 2 TV's and stereo's (which you can plug your iPod directly into).
* All rooms have fans and the breezes are terrific up on the hill.
* The house has a great easterly aspect.
* Extra bedding available on request.
Go on, don't dream it , DO IT!
Personal linen is not included but we have a hire service for all of our guests for a very reasonable price.The property is fully self contained excluding personal items such as soap, toilet paper, laundry powder etc. This is solely the guests responsibility. Departing guests must leave the property clean & tidy by 10am. This includes emptying the rubbish bin, washing and drying all dishes, emptying and cleaning of the refrigerator, oven/griller & microwave, cleaning of BBQ and so on. Thank you.
We do take a pre-authorisation of a credit card for the security deposit. NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS PERMITTED. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit and on the spot eviction plus payment of security guard fees if applicable.
2 Car Spaces
Large East Banora holiday home with Ocean & Coolanagatta Tweed Golf course views
Swimming Pool, Dishwasher
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Gas BBQ
- Multiple TVs
- Open Fireplace
- Swimming Pool
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field