Front deck and patio
Welcome - the front path
Garden overlooks the coffee plantation
Kitchen and dining area
Tallow Beach, Byron Bay
Relax on the deck
Front lawn, deck and patio
View from the deck
Tree frog resting in Frangipani
Brindle Creek, Border Ranges National Park
Mount Warning from Springbrook
Mount Warning from Wategos Beach
Senibua Cottage is located in a corner of our Kahawa Estate Coffee Plantation.
The newly-renovated, air-conditioned, cottage is fully self-contained with 2 bedrooms, new fully equipped kitchen/dining, lounge with TV/DVD, bathroom & separate toilet, and fully equipped laundry with dryer.
There are two bedrooms. The main bedroom has a queen bed and the second bedroom has a bunk bed (double bed below and a single up above). Bedding and linen provided.
Nestled amongst its own subtropical gardens, the cottage has a lovely deck on which to watch the sun rise or gaze at the stars on a clear night, and a patio with bbq.
Enjoy a freshly brewed cup of home grown Kahawa Estate coffee from your complimentary supply of freshly ground beans.
The garden is fully fenced and can accommodate well behaved four-footed friends. Please notify us if you intend to bring along your dog(s) so that we can send you our Guidelines for dogs at Senibua Cottage.
Feel free to relax in the peaceful surroundings of our coffee plantation. Wander through the coffee rows down to the dam or find a wallaby, echidna or platypus on creek-side trails through our remnant patch of \'Big Scrub\' sub-tropical rainforest.
We look forward to welcoming you to our little corner of paradise!
What to do in the area
Take advantage of the close proximity to:
- Byron Bay (30 mins), Bangalow (15 mins) and Alstonville (15 mins)
- magnificent local beaches and surf breaks around Lennox Head (15 mins)
- sub-tropical rainforests of Mount Warning (90 mins) and Nightcap National Parks (40 mins)
- golf courses at Teven (5 mins) and Byron Bay (20 mins)
- vibrant local markets every weekend
- prepare a feast of locally sourced produce in the kitchen or take advantage of the highly-acclaimed cafes and restaurants nearby.
Senibua Cottage is located in the hinterland between Ballina and Byron Bay, in the Northern Rivers area of the far north coast of New South Wales, Australia.
- an easy 2.5 hr drive from the Brisbane CBD
- 10 min from the Pacific Highway
- 15 min to Ballina-Byron Gateway airport
- 60 min to Gold Coast Coolangatta airport
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos
- Pets allowed
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Heating, Full perimeter fence
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field