Pool, spa, deck, fabulous view!
Pool deck/ looking back towards the house.
Pool and pool deck seen from the second…
Sunset verandah. A spacious deck on which
Sunset verandah looking out over the…
First floor dining table. Can comfortably
Main level, Dining area on the right/…
The view from the front deck and all…
Second floor lounge with second tv and vcr
Master bedroom w/ ensuite/ 2nd fl. …
2nd fl. Guest bedroom/ sleeps 3.
Large 2nd fl deck, looking out towards the
Kitchen. Fully equipped. Comfortable to…
Outdoor eating area on pool deck/ can seat
Third level guest room, sleeps two/ with…
First floor lounge area/ behind you is the
Master Bedroom ensuite. Newly renovated.
This large contemporary home will…
Lush & private retreat feels remote but is
Perched high on the Montecollumn Ridge, this beautiful home boasts panoramic 360 degree views from the pristine beaches enveloping Byron Bay through to Cape Byron Lighthouse and Mt Chincogan down the Huonbrook Valley. The house takes full advantage of the glorious outlook and picture perfect sunsets.
Yes, the views are amazing... sunrise over Julian Rocks from 2 bedrooms and the front deck... sunsets from 2 other bedrooms. From the veranda at the back of the house, the sunset is spectacular with views all the way down the Huenbrook Valley. Fully equipped (with newly renovated kitchen) to accommodate 1-13 guests, decorated with style and flair, this special home welcomes you as your 'home away from home', your retreat from your busy everyday life... your opportunity to let down, relax and recharge.
Four sunny bedrooms with stunning views.
* Master bedroom with en suite, with two exposures and its own private balcony overlooking the pool. A double sofa-bed in this room can accommodate additional guests.
* Three guest bedrooms each of which can be set up with a king bed or with two king singles. One bedroom has an en suite with shower, and two bedrooms share a bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower. Two of these guest rooms contain a day bed or convertible sofa for additional guest accommodation.
* For larger groups over 12 people, the 2nd floor lounge can accommodate 2-3 roll-away beds at a small additional cost to cover bed hire.
* An additional fourth bathroom with a toilet and shower and fully equipped laundry is available on the 1st floor level, easily accessible from the house or from the pool.
* Quality bedding and linens are provided.
* There is air-conditioning in all 4 bedrooms and a fireplace in the living room for those cool winter nights.
* A large veranda with ocean views extends the length of the house and is accessible from the second floor lounge, from the master and one guest bedroom.
LAYOUT & SPECIAL FEATURES
Spectacular ocean and hinterland views to Cape Byron and Mt. Chincogan as well as down the Huenbrook Valley make this property special and unique.
An ideal location for your holiday getaway - private, quiet, and restful, while being close to all the action and facilities of the Byron Bay area. Multiple lounge spaces offer plenty of room for adults and children to enjoy each other together or to be alone.
The entry level is an open plan living space, with two lounge areas, a fully equipped kitchen and gracious dining table that comfortably seats 2 or 12. Windows span the entire room, bringing the fantastic ocean landscape into the space from every position. Just steps from the house are a large fully fenced pool, heated spa and full terrace.
There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms as well as another lounge area on the second level with full views of the ocean and Byron valley from every window.
A half stairway above this level is the third floor, which offers two additional bedrooms with 360 degree views of the Byron Valley to the ocean in one direction and to the hinterland, down the exquisite and pristine Wilson's Creek Valley out towards Mt Jerusalem in the other. A paved, covered terrace at this level provides the perfect spot for a sunset drink or meditation, putting the final touch on the end of a satisfying vacation day.
All rooms are stylishly decorated, welcoming, contemporary and expansive in feeling.
* Four A/C bedrooms - two on 2nd level, two on 3rd level
* Bathrooms: two en suites with shower, one full bath & shower on 2nd level hallway, and one next to pool accessible from 1st floor living area
* Two TVs, DVD and Stereo players
* Broadband Wi-Fi internet
* Fully equipped kitchen with S/S appliances, microwave, double oven, espresso coffee machine
* Outdoor pool and hot tub
* Full laundry facilities
* Gas grill on pool level with teak lounge chairs and large table for al fresco dining and entertainment
* 2nd level ocean view deck with two teak tables and 10 chairs
* Sunset veranda with wrought iron and glass tables, chairs and chaise lounge... perfect for evening drinks before or after dinner
* Bed linens and towels provided
* Less than one Km from Crystal Castle, with its cafe, walking trails, fabulous crystals and Asian statues
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CONSIDER THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR BOOKING. Payment of the booking deposit is confirmation that you have read all of the Terms and Conditions of Letting and that you accept and agree to comply with them in respect to the booking.
The terms and conditions of the letting as agreed by both parties are as follows:
BOOKINGS, DEPOSITS AND FINAL PAYMENTS
* A booking deposit (as specified in your initial availability email) must be paid within 24 hours of booking the accommodation in order to confirm the reservation. Non-payment of this deposit will be deemed a cancellation of the booking. The booking can only be fully confirmed once funds are received.
* The total rent must be paid no later than thirty (30) days prior to arrival.
* However, if your arrival date is within 30 days of booking or the total booking value is $600 or less, then full payment must be made when booking. (Bond must be received no later than 7 days prior to arrival).
* Information about payments will also appear on your confirmation email. Key location and check in details are provided on the final confirmation after payment is made in full.
* The person making the booking (“the tenant”) must stay in the property and will be held responsible for the conduct of all the guests and any visitors. The property is let to you for holiday purposes only during the period of stay stated on your confirmation. Sub-letting permitted ONLY by prior arrangement.
* We reserve the right to cancel any booking due to owner/operator error and issue a refund of all monies paid.
* Please note that Amazing Views has a NO PARTY rule for all bookings unless a prior agreement has been negotiated. Amazing Views does not accept Schoolies bookings. The majority of guests must be over 25 years of age.
* Schoolies, Hens & Bucks Bookings – Any booking made and not declared a Schoolies, Hens or Bucks booking will lose all security bond and tariff paid and the immediate eviction of guests will follow. The number of guests must not exceed numbers specified on the booking correspondence, and failure to adhere to this will mean immediate cancellation of the booking with no refund.
* The security bond amount varies from $1,000 - $5,000 and is payable by direct deposit within 24 hours of the reservation being confirmed, or in any case no later than 7 days prior to arrival. The security bond is NOT part of the rental payment.
* The security bond will be refunded by direct deposit within 7 days following an inspection of the property at the end of the letting period, provided that the property is left in similar condition as at the start of the tenancy.
* The Bond relates to any missing or damaged items, excessive noise leading to complaints and general cleanliness of the property, e.g. left in a clean & tidy condition, washing up done, BBQ cleaned, rubbish removed from house, etc.
* In any event, guests are responsible for missing or damaged items and cleaning expenses beyond the usual level for the property and will be charged accordingly.
* If a security bond claim exceeds the bond held, the guest agrees that any outstanding balances will be paid directly within one week of notification including any associated recovery fees.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
Check in is at 2:00pm. Check out is at 10:00am. If for any reason you need a later check out time, please check with us in advance. We will try to accommodate you whenever this is possible. A charge will be incurred of $80 per hour for late checkouts, unless agreed in advance with the property owner or agent.
Keys - Details will be on your booking confirmation email. If keys are lost or misplaced a call-out fee of $50 will be charged. If keys are irretrievably lost, for security reasons all locks will be replaced at a cost to the Tenant of up to $500.
Extending Your Stay: You must contact the property owner and pay in advance if you wish to extend your stay.
The number of guests must not exceed number specified in the booking confirmation, and failure to adhere to this will incur a charge of $150 per person per night and/or immediate cancellation of the booking with no refund.
Pets are not allowed unless previously arranged.
Strata Title Law: This must be obeyed at all times. The Tenant and any guests are in a residential area and regard must be paid to residents and other occupants of the building or neighborhood.
Absolutely NO SMOKING is permitted indoors. Smoking is permitted outside and on decking only. All butts must be deposited into bins. Charges for cleaning due to smoking inside the property will be deducted from your bond.
Events/Functions - The premises are let to the Tenant for holiday purposes only. NO weddings, parties or other functions are to be held on the premises at any time unless agreed with the owner in advance in writing and a venue hire fee paid. The number of guests must not exceed the number specified on the booking correspondence, and failure to adhere to this will result in immediate cancellation of the booking with no refund.
Insurance - NO responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property left on the premises. Landlord's insurance does not cover loss of or damage to guests’ belongings.
Tariff changes - Tariffs are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed entirely.
Unsuitable Accommodation - If the accommodation is deemed unsatisfactory upon arrival without prior inspection the Tenant cannot hold the property owner responsible. The premises are let in good faith and we are careful not to misrepresent the details of the rental property. The property owner will not be held responsible for changes to and or items removed from the property after the time of booking. No refund is given if you are unsatisfied with your accommodation.
SECURITY CALL OUTS DUE TO EXCESSIVE NOISE
If security personnel or police are called to a noise complaint at the property, you may be evicted immediately with no refund of tariff and no return of your security bond. Security call outs are charged at $150 per call out. If a staff member is called out (for example following a noise complaint), a $150.00 call-out fee will be incurred by the Tenant which is payable before the end of the tenancy. After a second complaint you will be evicted without refund.
Damage and Breakages - All damage, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishings are to be reported to the agent immediately and paid for by the Tenant before the end of the tenancy. Should the Tenant discover a default or breakage on arrival please advise us immediately, otherwise we will consider this to have been the responsibility of the current Tenant and you will be charged accordingly.
Appliance/Fixtures Repairs - The property owner endeavours to have any repairs to appliances or other fixtures attended to as soon as possible. However in some unforeseen circumstances the immediate repair may be beyond our control (non-availability of tradespersons or parts). The owner takes no responsibility for the consequences of any such unforeseen circumstances. There will be no refund or discounts deducted from tariffs for unusable appliances or items awaiting repair or replacement.
All Rubbish and Recycling is to be placed in outside bins provided. Removal costs and tip fees will be deducted from security bond if the tenant has left excess rubbish.
The BBQ must be thoroughly cleaned on departure to avoid excess cleaning charges.
Extra Cleaning – Upon vacating, all rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided, dishes washed and put away, furniture in original position, excess dirt swept, rubbish removed from house, verandas, decks and gardens, BBQ cleaned. Charges will apply if the property requires extra cleaning due to the condition in which the property has been left. This will be calculated on the number of hours required over and above normal cleans. If extra washing and dry cleaning of furniture is required these will also be charged at the cleaning rate. Replacement of linen/towels maybe required if they are beyond saving.
* All cancellations within 90 days of arrival date will incur an Administration Fee of $250, which may be additional to fees charged by booking sites.
* If the booking is cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival, no refund is given for any deposits or tariffs already paid. Any Security Bond paid will be refunded.
* These conditions may apply to cancelled or part cancelled bookings that reduce the dollar value of the booking or giving less than 30 days notice (60 days or less notice during peak times).
a) 31 days OR MORE prior to arrival (61 Days or MORE for Festivals, Easter week, Christmas week, New Year Week and 1st week January) – Fee: $250 Administration Fee
b) 30 days OR LESS prior to arrival (60 Days or LESS for Festivals, Easter week, Christmas week, New Year week and 1st week January) – Fee: All funds paid are forfeited.
* In the unfortunate event the property owner has to cancel your booking a full refund will be made.
BREACH OF CONDITIONS - Breaches of these conditions may result in the forfeiture of your Security Bond, refusal of key and/or eviction at the discretion of the management. If you are evicted prior to your departure date, the balance of your accommodation is NOT SUBJECT TO REFUND.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool, Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking