You won't find anything like this enormous house in the heart of Byron Bay township.
This one-of-a-kind architecturally designed and renovated tranquil historic home with swimming pool in the heart of Byron Bay is five minutes easy level stroll to the glorious main beach and shops, cinemas, restaurants and cafes.
Situated on an enormous block in Byron's best street it includes:
* six luxurious bedrooms to sleep up to 12 adults in a flexible plan including king size, queen size and single beds in separate sections of the house, providing privacy and separate retreats
* 100% cotton bed and bath linen with pool/beach towels provided
* luxury bathrooms with hair dryers
* a natural magnesium-chlorinated swimming pool
* sunlounges, outdoor bean bags, tables and umbrellas to enjoy poolside activities on the large deck
* lush tropical gardens including front and rear lawns and a water garden
* free WI-FI
* off street parking for up to three cars (two front and one rear)
* LCD televisions with a large selection of DVDs for all ages and luxurious day-bed style sofa
* massive north facing decks and outdoor entertaining spaces with BBQ and outdoor dining tables and chairs
* enormous pantry with two large fridges and an upright frost-free freezer
* gourmet kitchen fitted for lavish dinner parties and family meals comfortably seating 14 people at a huge bespoke dining table made by a local craftsman from recycled timber floorboards
* perfect home for family holidays in a quiet and peaceful part of town.
You will never want to leave!
Families and small groups encouraged - NO Schoolies or parties etc.
The Byron Pavilion is ideal for families and small groups who wish to have a quiet and relaxing holiday.
We do not accept Party, Stag, Bachelor, Hens, Schoolies or other event bookings.
The property is located in a residential area and to ensure that many visitors like yourselves can visit and experience what it is like to be a Byron local we ask that you show our neighbours the same respect you would your own.
Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is not tolerated. We adopt the stringent noise and neighbours policy of the Holiday Letting Organisation (HLO).
Online safety and bookings
The Byron Pavilion wants to ensure all our tenants are protected against fraud. For your added security, The Byron Pavilion is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts as all payments are made direct to the owner in Australia. Ensure you are dealing with the owner and confirm by Australian telephone for all bookings.
Rated 5 out of
Perfect house for a vacation
Loved our mini break at Byron Pavillion. Service was fantastic from the start of the booking until the end and the house was perfectly stocked up for us. It's great for two or more families with so much space and nice and flat with little kids. Loved it!
Date published: 2015-09-20
Rated 5 out of
A great choice
This place is an absolute ripper. Great for a number of couples or large family groups. The back deck and pool area is magnificent on a sunny day and it is only a short walk from town. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2015-09-17
Rated 5 out of
Great for families, beautiful house
The house was brilliant for a large group of friends with kids, several room combinations and loads of kitchen stuff for everything you could need. We had some great dinners around the large tables (indoors and out), a very lovely house I would recommend it and would stay there again.
As another review mentioned, its about 15 mins walk to the beach but you can meander past all the shops and woolworths and bottle shop are right at the end of the road which is very convenient.
Date published: 2015-04-30
Rated 4 out of
We stayed here with a full house for 10 adults and two kids. It was lovely and quiet, great pool and enough for everyone to chill around. The house is well stocked with everything you'll need so just turn up and enjoy. It's in a good location and is a good 10-15 minute walk to the beach, but it's a pleasure rather than a chore. Even though we were there during a hot spell over two days, the fans helped a lot due to no a/c. But this isn't needed 99% of the time usually.
Date published: 2015-04-14
Rated 5 out of
This place is so close to everything not that you need to leave it, fantastic weekend was had by all, I would book here again in a heart beat.
Date published: 2015-03-13
The Byron Pavilion - a tropical retreat is rated
Lawns for children,
Massive entertaining decks,
Celing fans in every bedroom,
Secure with sensor lighting,
Tranquil water garden,
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field