You won't find anything like this enormous house in the heart of Byron Bay township.
This one-of-a-kind architecturally designed and renovated tranquil historic home with swimming pool in the heart of Byron Bay is five minutes easy level stroll to the glorious main beach and shops, cinemas, restaurants and cafes.
Situated on an enormous block in Byron's best street it includes:
* six luxurious bedrooms to sleep up to 12 adults in a flexible plan including king size, queen size and single beds in separate sections of the house, providing privacy and separate retreats
* 100% cotton bed and bath linen with pool/beach towels provided
* luxury bathrooms with hair dryers
* a natural magnesium-chlorinated swimming pool
* sunlounges, outdoor bean bags, tables and umbrellas to enjoy poolside activities on the large deck
* lush tropical gardens including front and rear lawns and a water garden
* free WI-FI
* off street parking for up to three cars (two front and one rear)
* LCD televisions with a large selection of DVDs for all ages and luxurious day-bed style sofa
* massive north facing decks and outdoor entertaining spaces with BBQ and outdoor dining tables and chairs
* enormous pantry with two large fridges and an upright frost-free freezer
* gourmet kitchen fitted for lavish dinner parties and family meals comfortably seating 14 people at a huge bespoke dining table made by a local craftsman from recycled timber floorboards
* perfect home for family holidays in a quiet and peaceful part of town.
You will never want to leave!
Families and small groups encouraged - NO Schoolies or parties etc.
The Byron Pavilion is ideal for families and small groups who wish to have a quiet and relaxing holiday.
We do not accept Party, Stag, Bachelor, Hens, Schoolies or other event bookings.
The property is located in a residential area and to ensure that many visitors like yourselves can visit and experience what it is like to be a Byron local we ask that you show our neighbours the same respect you would your own.
Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is not tolerated. We adopt the stringent noise and neighbours policy of the Holiday Letting Organisation (HLO).
Online safety and bookings
The Byron Pavilion wants to ensure all our tenants are protected against fraud. For your added security, The Byron Pavilion is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts as all payments are made direct to the owner in Australia. Ensure you are dealing with the owner and confirm by Australian telephone for all bookings.
The Byron Pavilion is rated
Rated 5 out of
Beautiful and relaxing property
I stayed at the Byron Pavilion with a large group of girlfriends in early December and had a fantastic time. The property was in pristine condition and very clean. We loved how much space we had and the beds were very comfortable, we all had great sleeps. The backyard is like a mini paradise and the pool doesn't look as green as it does in the photos. Location was perfect, a short walk to Woolworths/liquor store and about a 5-10 minutes walk from all the restaurants and bars. Hopefully I'll be able to stay here again one day - thank you!
Date published: 2014-12-16
Rated 5 out of
House catered for a group who thoroughly enjoyed every aspect. Perfect location and great amenities. Communication with the owner was quick and efficient, would highly recommend!
Date published: 2014-09-05
Rated 5 out of
Ultimate "Chillax" House
If you want a superbly designed house with amazing kitchen fit out and huge communal areas plus surprise secluded areas this is the house for you and your friends/family. I stayed here with a group of old school girl friends in August we had an amazing time and all will be back !
Date published: 2014-08-22
Rated 4 out of
Delightful oasis great for a big group of friends
A delightful oasis about 10 mins walk from town centre/beach, beautifully presented, well furnished and with large outdoor and indoor seating/eating areas. Perfect for a big group of friends. The only downside is due to the room layout there are 3 bedrooms (potentially 6 people) sharing 1 bathroom in the main house. Would definitely return.
Date published: 2014-05-07
Rated 5 out of
Perfect for several families
We were a family group of 5 adults and 4 children, 4,3,1 and a baby and the house was perfect. Each group had its own get away area which worked well for sleeping babies and there was plenty of space to all be together. The pool was great. The location within walking distance to beach and shops couldn't have been better plus a beauty therapist five doors away for that holiday massage and facial was a bonus. I would recommend this highly for a family getaway.
Date published: 2014-03-29
- Celing fans in every bedroom
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Gourmet kitchen
- Hairdryers supplied
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD televisions
- Lawns for children
- Linen Supplied
- Massive entertaining decks
- Off-street parking
- Secure with sensor lighting
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Supplied
- Tranquil water garden
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 12 adults. Property has 9 beds and can sleep a maximum 12 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field