This contemporary, spacious 3 bedroom townhouse is situated in a great location, with an easy stroll to the beach, Bowling Club, aquatic centre and town. Impeccably presented with brand new furnishings and appliances.
Bedroom 1: queen bed
Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
- Situated on two levels with bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, 1 toilet downstairs
- Open living/dining area downstairs with single garage and laundry. Dryer located in garage.
- Lounge room with leather lounge, LCD TV and DVD player, Ipod player
- Kitchen includes modern stainless steel appliances
- Dining area seats 6 and opens onto courtyard
- All bedrooms have built-ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom has ensuite consisting of shower and toilet
- Main bathroom has bath, shower and separate toilet
- Third toilet located downstairs.
- Laundry is downstairs with washing machine
- Private outdoor courtyard - new BBQ, timber outdoor setting, 2 x sunlounges
- Located just a short stroll to the Aquatic Centre with a heated pool and gym
SERVICES: Credit card: Visa, Master accepted (Surcharges Apply). After hours key pickup
LINEN: Linen is not included; guests are required to supply their own sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels
TARIFFS: (may be subject to change)
$420 per week (Low season)
$520 per week (Mid Season - NSW and Qld School Holidays)
$620 per week (Easter holidays)
$520 per week (Fishing Classic)
$700 per week (Shoulder)
$1225 per week (Christmas)
Short term stays available:
$120 per night (Low season)
$220 weekend stay (Low season)
$400 Easter weekend (3/4 Nights)
NOTE: $25 Booking fee applied to all bookings. Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings have preference to re-book from year to year, if a booking is made online for Christmas the period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Guests have up until their vacating date to re-book after that time it will be open. All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year.
The property was very well appointed with all the comforts of a home away from home. We had a really enjoyable holiday. Annette Makings
Absolutely loved this property, the property is so close to the beach and town, we had a fantastice stay- we would definetly book again!! Jodie
This property is excellent for a quiet stay. It is close enough to walk to the shops as well as the beach. Neat, tidy and beautiful Beautiful property and one of the best coastal towns in Australia , I only wish we could have stayed longer!'A fantastic place to stay. We will be back to stay again and will recommend to family and friends I have stayed at this unit before and have always been happy with it and the price. Would love to come back to the property again. Glenn
A beautiful property that is very close to all that Evans Head has to offer. Absolutely spotless! Felt like a home away from home. The Mills Family
Easy stroll to the beach, Bowling Club and town!
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field