Fully self contained luxury apartment with its own plunge pool, sun lounges and landscaped garden area. Prices listed are for two bedroom accommodation which accomodates four guests.
Fully self contained with hotel amenities, a tropical lagoon pool with sandy beach and another more private pool and spa, tennis court and gym.
Golden Door Spa facilities are also available a short distance from your apartment. The patrolled beach is around 150 metres from the resort.
Everything is at your doorstep -
* Saltbar and Bistro and Bottle Shop
* IGA Supermarket
* Internationally acclaimed FINS seafood restaurant
* Mahsuri Thai
* Area 1 Hair Salon
* Golden Door Health Spa (Body and Beauty treatments)
* Sea Salt Ristorante Pizzeria
* Peppers on site restaurant
* Kilometres of walking and bicycle trails
* BBQ facilities in central park and at Boathouse on Cudgen
* Hire a Kayak or fish from the jetty just minutes walk from
Unwind and relax in this first class holiday destination.
This privately owned 2 bedroom self contained luxury apartment is located within 5* Peppers Salt Resort & Spa and is highlighted by its own private plunge pool.
The master bedroom has a King Size bed and ensuite with shower and private spa bath for 2.
The second bedroom has a King Size bed that can be converted to 2 Single beds, and an ensuite.
The well appointed kitchen is equipped with a fridge, convection microwave, stove and dishwasher. The laundry has a washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
The apartment has 2 televisions, DVD player and a Bose Sound System.
All bedding, linen, bath and pool towels are supplied. (please note not available for long stays over winter )
The balcony with hinterland views leads to a secluded tropical sanctuary which surrounds the private plunge pool.
The Resort boasts 2 heated lagoon pools with sandy beaches and spas; contemporary dining, bar and poolside cafe; gymnasium and tennis court; world class day spa; wedding, convention and function facilities.
Salt Village features restaurants, bar, bottleshop, cafe, supermarket, hairdresser and boutiques; unspoilt beaches patrolled 365 day of the year; bicycle tracks, walkways, parklands and BBQ facilities.
If you are looking to head North to escape the chilly winter months of the Southern States please enquire for special rates for longer stays.
20 mins. drive south of Gold Coast airport.
80 mins. drive south of Brisbane.
30 mins. drive north of Byron Bay.
Salt Village features:
* Unspoilt beach patrolled 365 days of the year
* Salt Central Park, playground & BBQ facilities
* Bicycle tracks & walkways
* Roughies Restaurant
* Salt Bar & Bottle shop
* Sea Salt Ristorante Pizzeria
* Fins Seafood Restaurant
* Salt Bean Cafe
* Area 1 Hair Studio
* Sunseeker swimwear boutique
* IGA supermarket
* Golden Door Health spa
Kingscliff and surrounds features:
* Hinterland scenic drives
* Sky Diving
* Whale watching
THINGS TO DO
Wander down to the unspoilt beach at Salt. Patrolled 365 days of the year it is just a short stroll from the Apartment.
Take a dip in one of the Resorts heated lagoon pools.
Hire a canoe and paddle along the Saltwater Estuary.
Hire a bike and pedal, or take a leisurely stroll, along the 7 kilometres of bike track and walkways.
Pack a picnic or play in the park.
Indulge in a massage or treatment at The Golden Door Day Spa.
Take a road trip to explore the Tweed Coast, Byron Bay, Gold Coast Hinterland and surrounding region.
Visit the Theme Parks.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo
- Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Heated Spa (not spa bath), Gym
- Airconditioning, Spa Bath
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Conference Facilities, Eco-Friendly, Parking
- Beach front resort, Kilometers of bike and walking tracks, IGA Supermarket, Luxury resort facilities, 15min drive to Gold Goast Airport, Restaurant / Shops/ hotel on site, Private patio and plunge pool, 40 min drive tonGold Coast Theme Parks, Day spas