IMAGINE having breakfast with this sunrise
Spectacular views from the formal dining…
Stunning lounge areas with magnificent…
Glamorous beadroom with en suite
Big glamorous ensuite bathroom
'Baywatch', Nelson Bay
ACTUAL VIEW from "Baywatch"
Modern fully-stocked kitchen
Powder-room with style
Library with bay and ocean view
Master bedroom, lavish and huge
bunk room for the kids
Lounge with water views
Just part of the actual panoramic view
Clean gas BBQ for your enjoyment
Zenith beach nearby
Enjoy the bounty of the Bay\'s fishing…
Shoal Bay - just a short distance away.
Absolutely stunning sunsets
Discount whale watching cruises (in winter
Stroll along beautiful beaches
Nelson Bay fishing fleet
Magnificent 3-bedroom/2-bathroom house with SENSATIONAL BAY AND OCEAN VIEWS. Baywatch has just been FULLY RENOVATED. But we haven't yet increased the prices. So book NOW - it will never be this cheap again. BARGAIN, BARGAIN, BARGAIN!!!
You can't say more than our guests' recommendations. So, word for word, here is one of our most recent Guest Book entries:
"Phil, thank you so much, you have an AMAZING house. Our stay was awesome - couldn't have been any better. Stunning views, beautifully decorated and delightful night breezes, it was absolutely spectacular. I give this house a 10/5 because it went way above and beyond what we expected. Unfortunately, the hard part is leaving the house because we enjoyed ourselves too much."'
This sensational 3-bedroom house (sleeps 8 people - maximum of 6 adults) features BAY & OCEAN VIEWS from all the living rooms, the library and the front balcony. It's luxury all the way with a huge eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, and enormous lounge room - all facing North for maximum sunshine (winter warmth and summer cooling orientation). There's also a home-theatre room, and three big bedrooms (2 queen beds plus 2 sets of bonk beds (4 single beds) - house sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 child - or fewer adults and more children). The master bedroom boasting a lavish ensuite with spa bath. Note: you are NOT renting individual rooms, YOU ARE RENTING THE ENTIRE TOP STOREY OF THE HOUSE (and we never rent out the rest of the house while Baywatch is being rented).
Baywatch is about 15 minutes walk (3-minutes drive) into the vibrant heart of Nelson Bay - close enough to enjoy the buzz but far enough to be quiet and tranquil. And it's about a 5-minute walk (1 minute drive) to the closest beach.
FREE DISCOUNT VOUCHERS
As a guest of 'HOLLYWOOD', you will receive FREE vouchers giving you up to 20% discount on Whale Watching or Dolphin Watch Cruises; 15% off Spa and Beauty treatments at one of Nelson Bay's premier salons.
This is NOT a Party House, it is a Sophisticated Holiday Home for the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of all that the Port has to offer (sorry, no Schoolies allowed - if you are a group of 17-20 year olds trying to rent in November, this means you.). Magnificently furnished and delightfully decorated, this house is an absolute privilege to holiday in.
A valid credit card number (or in some cases, a $500 bond) must be supplied prior to check-in as a security measure. Bookings can be made by EFT over the internet, bank deposit or cheque.
Note: This property SLEEPS 8 people in total: MAXIMUM of 6 ADULTS... in 2 queen bedrooms plus a third bedroom which contains 2 sets of bunk beds - ideal for the kids. Minimum weekend stay is 2 nights, minimum mid-week stay is 3 nights.
Although each bed has a decorative doona and matching pillows; linen (sheets and pillow slips) and towels are NOT provided. These can be rented locally for a fair price (as can baby requirements such as cots and highchairs) - details upon request.
After you pay in full, we'll send you directions of how to get to Baywatch, where to collect the keys, and a suggested packing list.
Are we booked out??? Then take a look at our other amazing bayside houses at Nelson Bay. www.stayz.com.au/70514 or www.stayz.com.au/49268 or our spectacular ocean-front house in Fishermans Bay (10 minutes from Nelson Bay) www.stayz.com.au/11287.
* 180 degree panoramic views of the Bay and beyond, taking in the sweep from the heads, across Jimmy's Beach and down the Port to Middle Island.
* Great beaches just a short stroll away... choose from Dutchies or Bagnalls Beach.
* A short walk into the heart of Nelson Bay, or to Slamander Shopping Mall.
* Stylishly decorated three-bedroom house, with two queen bedrooms (built-in/walk-in robes), another with a single bed and 2 bunk beds (all of the highest quality).
* Huge fully equipped kitchens with all mod cons including family-size fridge/freezer, oven, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher.
* Full laundry including washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board.
* Huge open-plan lounge/dining room with breathtaking views.
* Two full bathrooms with big showers (one has an extra-deep spa bath).
* All mod cons, including big-screen TV, DVD/CD player (with a wide selection of movies and music).
* Full laundry for your convenience.
* Quality patio furniture.
* Double Garage for you cars.
* This is a NON-SMOKING house.
* Pets are not allowed.
Note: Minuimum 3-night mid-week bookings.
A valid credit card number is required for the security Bond - we don't take any money from your account, it's just a safeguard and a means of verifying your identity.
* Whale-watching (late May until late November), dolphins all year round. We can secure you up to a 25% discount for your Whale Watch/Dolphin cruise or for boat hire.
* Kayaking or sailing in the crystal waters of the Port.
* We'll tell you about some great walks where you might see dolphins, turtles or even fairy penguins.
* Superb fishing off rocks or the breakwater at Nelson Bay.
* Boating, with big discounts on boat hire.
* Enjoy a game of tennis or a round of golf.
* Hire a bike locally and explore the hundreds of kilometres of bicycle paths around the Port.
* Koala-spotting on the Tilligerry Peninsula.
* Excellent surfing at Birubi point.
* Fabulous bush and coastal walks in the Tomaree National Park (starting at the end of our road).
* Snorkelling around the local rocky coves that team with colourful fish (we'll tell you where to see the most fish).
* Safe family beach within 3 minute's walk.
* Discover Stockton Beach, the largest coastal sand dune system in Australia. Explore it on horseback, quad bikes or in a powerful 4-wheel-drive vehicle.
* Or visit the seafood co-op in Nelson Bay and indulge in a plate of home-grown oysters or some locally-caught seafood, washed down with a chilled glass of local wine.
Life doesn't get much better.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Ironing Facilities
- Airconditioning, Spa Bath, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Huge deck with views, Double Garage, Library, Big flat-screen TV, Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field