Marina view from balcony
Indoor dining area
Ensuite to king bedroom
Playground 200m along path
Complimentary porta cot
Duplex on the right
Corlette Beach - high tide
Path through reserve - Peppers Resort in…
Peppers Anchorage Marina
Nelson Bay marina
CORLETTE BEACH is one of the many beautiful beaches in the Nelson Bay area. It is a PEACEFUL HAVEN perfect for a relaxing family holiday or romantic escape.
Come and enjoy PRISTINE PORT STEPHENS!
CHILDREN can enjoy SWIMMING at the harbour beach, walking or BIKE RIDING along the waterfront path, playing games in the reserve or visiting nearby PLAYGROUNDS.
The duplex is MODERN, ARCHITECT DESIGNED and opens out onto LUSH, SHADY PARKLAND and the PROTECTED HARBOUR BEACH on its northern side.
Sleeping accommodation consists of 3 upstairs bedrooms.
The master bedroom has a KING BED, ensuite and deck overlooking the reserve and beach.
Bedroom 2 has a QUEEN BED and the 3rd bedroom has 2 BUNK BEDS, sleeping 4 people.
You are welcome to bring your own linen and towels or alternatively linen packages are available.
A COMPLIMENTARY TRAVEL COT and HIGH CHAIR are available for use during your stay.
Downstairs, the OPEN PLAN kitchen and NORTH FACING living areas open out to a PRIVATE TERRACE, the reserve and the beach.
CHECK IN TIME IS 2.00PM and CHECK OUT IS 11.00AM.
A maximum of 6 adults are permitted (Stay will be terminated if in excess of this).
The house is in a peaceful, low rise, residential area and out of consideration for our neighbours, parties are not allowed.
In addition, the house is not available for end of School/Uni year celebrations or hens/bucks nights.
PEPPERS RESORT AND ANCHORAGE is only a 3 min stroll away and welcomes visitors. Facilities include:
* DAY SPA
* MERRETTS RESTAURANT
* CAPTAINS BAR/CAFE (with billiard table)
* BOAT,BIKE AND KAYAK HIRE
*Take a stroll along the MARINA BOARDWALK AND SEAWALLS - keep an eye out for dolphins!
NELSON BAY TOWN CENTRE is an enjoyable 40 minute stroll along the waterfront.
CORLETTE HEAD is also fun to explore. NATURE TRAILS will take you around past the rock platform and through MANGROVES to SALAMANDER BAY - another lovely beach.
Should you wish to venture further afield, Corlette is CENTRALLY LOCATED to all Port Stephens attractions - being midway between Nelson Bay town centre and Salamander Bay shopping complex (3 mins drive to each), and approximately 10 minutes drive to surf beaches.
OTHER LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
Popular activities in the local area include:
* water sports (sailing, skiing, kayaking, paddle boarding, parasailing, jetboating, snorkelling, scuba diving, spear fishing)
* ocean, beach, estuary or rock fishing
* dolphin and whale watching
* surfing/visiting the numerous surf beaches
* walking to the top of TOMAREE HEAD (for the best view of the area)
* visiting the INNER HEAD LIGHTHOUSE (local history museum, CAFE and Coastal Patrol tower)
* fine dining in the many local restaurants
* Visiting STOCKTON SAND DUNES - BIRUBI BEACH (sand boarding, 4WD, camel rides)
* 4 wheel driving
* bush walking
* Exploring the nearby harbourside and seaside villages (eg Fingal Bay, Shoal Bay, Soldiers Point, Boat Harbour, Fishermans Bay, Taylors Beach)
* visiting the local wineries and brewery
* koala spotting
* horse riding
* catch the ferry across the harbour to Tea Gardens
* scenic helicopter flights
* great golf courses
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Webber BBQ
- Ceiling fans
- Clothes dryer
- Complimentary Portable cot & high chair available on request
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- FOXTEL (including Sports)
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Facilities
- Outdoor shower
- Pay Television
- Playgrounds nearby
- Single garage- automatic door
- Washing Machine
Minimum 7 night stay during School Holidays Minimum 3 nights Long Weekends and Midweek (ie Sun-Thur)
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field