Beach Palace - entire 3-storey house
Dutchies Beach, just metres away
Resort-style pool and cabana
Master bedroom on the pool-deck
Large open-plan entertaining areas
Water views from front rooms and balcony
Another gorgeous bedroom with ensuite
Another queen bedroom
The 6th bedroom has a double bed with…
one of the 5 queen bedrooms
Huge luxury house and gardens
Another of the stylish bedrooms
Actual view from house
One of 6 glamorous bedrooms
Plenty of room to relax
Fishing from the beach just metrea from…
Ride camels on Stockton beach
Wonderful beaches closeby
Absolutely magnificent, 6-bedroom, 4-bath, air-conditioned beach house with tropical swimming pool and cabana.
Simply THE BEST!!! Luxury accommodation for up to 12 adults (13 people including children).
With fabulous water views looking towards the north, 'Beach Palace' is an opulent, no-expense-spared, resort-style home on Dutchies Beach. For those who don't already know, Dutchies is renowned as the most beautiful beach in Port Stephens and, being a bay beach, it's relaxing for adults and safe for young children.
Nestled in one of Port Stephens' most prestigious residential streets - only metres from the pristine, white sands and crystal clear waters of Dutchies - sits this remarkable, modern beach house boasting six large bedrooms (two with en suites); four full bathrooms; stylish open-plan living areas; two private north-facing balconies with delightful beach and water views; two fully-stocked, state-of-the-art kitchens; two laundries; tropical pool and cabana; double lock-up garage and incredible outdoor entertaining areas. From this magnificent property, it is just a short stroll along the beautiful foreshore pathway, past the Marina and into the vibrant heart of Nelson Bay.
Beach Palace at Dutchmans Beach is the ideal place to celebrate a special occasion, enjoy an unforgettable family holiday, or for a responsible group of friends to experience the best of Port Stephens in absolute luxury.
FREE DISCOUNT VOUCHERS
As a guest of 'HOLLYWOOD', you will receive FREE vouchers giving you up to 20% discount on Whale Watching or Dolphin Watch Cruises; 15% off Spa and Beauty treatments at one of Nelson Bay's premier salons.
NOTE: 'Beach Palace' IS AN EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION - IT IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE FOR TEENAGERS. NO ROWDY PARTIES ARE ALLOWED! Weddings, corporate functions, schoolies and pets are NOT permitted under any circumstances. A valid credit card number (or in some cases, an $800 bond) must be supplied prior to check-in as a security measure. Bookings can be made by internet transfer, bank deposit or cheque. Although each bed has a decorative doona and matching pillows; linen (sheets and pillow slips) and towels are NOT provided. If you do not want to bring your own, these can be rented locally for a fair price (as can baby requirements such as cots and highchairs) - details upon request.
And if you want the VIP treatment: for an extra tariff, we can organise our Palace Package for you, where your required beds are made with crisp white sheets and pillow slips prior to your arrival. We can even organise for fresh flowers and champagne to be delivered.
This gorgeous three-storey house is all about space, luxury, beach-life and fantastic water views. The Welcome Folder at the house tells you all about the best of everything in Port Stephens and gives detailed directions on how to get around.
As you might expect; Beach Palace is not cheap. However, when you walk into the home for the first time, you will immediately realise... IT IS WORTH EVERY CENT.
Are we booked out??? Then take a look at our other amazing bay-side properties in Nelson Bay: for details of Heavens Gate (sleeps up to 8 adults and 4 kids) go to stayz.com.au/49823; and for Hollywood (sleeps up to 8 adults and 2 kids) go to stayz.com.au/22859.
'Beach Palace' Features:
'Beach Palace' is a three-storey, self-contained beach house.
* It has its own swimming pool and cabana
* BBQ at property.
* Delightful private sundecks with beach and bay views.
* Great beach just metres away.
* A short walk into the heart of Nelson Bay.
* Secure garage
* Off-street parking.
* This is a NON-SMOKING house.
* Pets are not allowed.
* The main attraction is THE BEACH!!!
* Whale-watching (late May until late November), dolphins all year round. We can secure you up to a 25% discount for your Whale Watch/Dolphin cruise or for boat hire.
* Kayaking or sailing in the crystal waters of the Port.
* We'll tell you about some great walks where you might see dolphins, turtles or even fairy penguins.
* Superb fishing off rocks or the breakwater at Nelson Bay.
* Boating, with discounts on boat hire.
* Enjoy a game of tennis or a round of golf.
* Hire a bike locally and explore the hundreds of kilometres of bicycle paths around the Port.
* Koala-spotting on the Tilligerry Peninsula.
* Excellent surfing at Birubi point.
* Fabulous bush and coastal walks in the Tomaree National Park.
* Snorkelling around the local rocky coves that team with colourful fish (we'll tell you where to see the most fish and how to hire the gear at a 10% discount).
* Safe family beach within a few steps.
* Discover Stockton Beach, the largest coastal sand dune system in Australia. Explore it on horseback, quad bikes or in a powerful 4-wheel-drive vehicle.
* Or visit the seafood co-op in Nelson Bay and indulge in a plate of home-grown oysters or some locally-caught seafood, washed down with a chilled glass of local wine.
Life doesn't get much better.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
BIG DISCOUNTS apply for bookings of three nights or longer.
Last minute deal!
Stay before 02 Aug 2014 for 10% off.
WINTER BARGAIN: up to 35% OFF for new bookings in winter of 3 nights or longer. And $400 DISCOUNT off all weekends in Winter. Plus BIG discounts off cruises and beauty treatments. And we tell you the best things to do in the Port. No further discounts apply.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 12 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field