Evenings On The Deck
Upstairs Deck with Awesome Views
Main Bedroom and Ensuite and walk through…
Great Spot For Afternoon Swim And Drinks.
Chef's Gourmet Gas Kitchen
Plenty of Space to Relax
Views From Everywhere
Plenty of Secure and Off Street Parking…
Sunset View from the Deck
Local Hawks Nest Beach
Lawn to waters edge right on a peaceful…
Beautiful Rear Courtyard
Beautiful Lawns to the "Waters Edge"
Lawn to Waters Edge
Double plus single Bunk Room.
Nature At It's Best
Relaxing Afternoons in the Spa
Great Fishing All Year Round
Located on the northern shores of Port Stephens, only a 2 hour drive north of Sydney. This beautifully decorated and appointed holiday retreat has just been totally refurbished and offers 4 bedrooms, kids play room, 3 living areas, 3 separate outdoor areas, and 2 and a half bathrooms, allowing plenty of room for one or more families to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy in comfort, right on the water with amazing sunsets and total luxury and peace and quiet.
The property has just undergone a full makeover with new King beds, furniture, carpets, paint, appliances, linen etc. and is beautifully appointed for your every need or desire.
All Living areas and the beautifully appointed chefs kitchen open out to the enormous deck with spa and the beautiful lawns and garden with the amazing views, the private waterfront paradise and awesome sunsets all year round.
Whether you prefer to lie in the hammock, soak in the spa, go fishing, lay by the huge open fire in winter, go surfing, boating, kayaking, bush walking or explore the many surrounding lakes, bays and beaches or play golf. ''Water's Edge'' and the surrounding area have so much for everyone to relax, play and enjoy.
No matter what the season, the idyllic views and superb accommodation is sure to make your stay peaceful and relaxing. Large open fireplace in the lounge heats the whole house in winter (wood supplied), a table tennis table in the garage/play room, waterfront outdoor fire pit, beautiful lawns and landscaped gardens leading to private lawn at the waters edge and small sandy area for the little ones to play.
There are waterfront walking trails and nature reserves, bike trails and so much more to explore in total safety and serenity. The kids will be in paradise while you can totally relax and enjoy the peace and privacy.
It is a place you will want to return to over and over again.
You will find everything you need to have a fantastic, relaxing holiday. Bring your fishing gear, crab pots, bikes, etc and make the most of this beautiful piece of paradise.
NOTE: As this is a family holiday house we do not rent the property for parties, weddings or to groups of young people under 25.
Accommodation and Features
Main Bedroom: Large Main King bedroom with walk through robe and beautiful ensuite. Beautiful Water Views, opens to upstairs veranda.
2nd Bedroom: Water Views, King Bed. Opens to upstairs veranda.
3rd Bedroom: King Bed (or 2 king singles).
4th Bedroom: Water Views, Queen Bed.
Kids Play Room: Pull out Couch. Kids Bunk Beds.
3 Large Living areas, 2 with full Foxtel, Huge private outdoor areas. All with beautiful Views.
Luxury 6 person Hydrotherapy, UV Sterilized Spa on deck overlooking lawns to the water, table tennis table, bike trails, waterfront reserves and so much to do and explore for big and little kids.
Amazing views from the whole property with sunsets to die for.
- King, ensuited main Bedroom.
- King second suite.
- King (or 2 king singles) third bedroom with room for cot (provided upon request).
- Queen Forth Bedroom.
- All bedrooms with water views.
- Fantastic 6 person Hydrotherapy Spa capturing total views, sunsets and relaxed privacy in paradise.
- Large Jetmaster Fireplace (wood supplied in winter)
- Table Tennis Table in the Huge Garage.
- Hammocks in the shade of the tree's by the water.
- Sun Lounges on the large deck by the spa with awesome 240 degree views.
- BBQ on the deck.
- 3 Separate outdoor areas for quiet escapes.
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining (to seat 10+ people)
- Large Outdoor Umbrella's (on lower deck)
- Chef's Smeg Kitchen, well appointed, with stone bench tops, huge new Smeg oven, gas cooking
- New HD LCD TV's & DVD Player's, Upstairs and Downstairs Living Rooms.
- LATEST FULL Foxtel / Pay TV, Upstairs and Downstairs.
- Magnificent Sunsets over the water.
- VERY Close to 3 Boat Ramps, reserves and walking trails around the idyllic area.
- Lovely Lawns and Gardens down to private lawns by the water.
- Double Lock Up Garage big enough for boat.
- Plenty of Off Street Parking or Boat Store and wash down facilities after a great day on Port Stephens.
- Great fishing and Crabs to be caught.
Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- High chair, Playground, Rumpus room, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- Open Fireplace, Spa Bath, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access, Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Parking
- Beautifully Decorated, Huge Deck over Waterfront Lawn., Peaceful and Private., Superbly Appointed , Plenty of Off- Street Parking., Smeg Chefs Kitchen, Luxury Linen Included, 3 Boat ramps within 200m., Double Lock Up Garage, New Paint, Carpet and Decor