Fantastic location! Walk to shops, bus stops, lake, fishing, sailing, cinema, hotels, restaurants and National Parks Visitor's Centre.
* Three Bedrooms (Sleeps 8)
* Two bathrooms (Spa in Main, Ensuite to main Bedroom)
* Large living area with LCD TV, DVD player and CD/Radio
* Fully self contained kitchen (Fridge/Freezer, Stove, Oven, Microwave and Dishwasher)
* Heating throughout
* Internal Laundry (Washer and Dryer)
* Balcony with views of Lake Jindabyne
* Double Lock-up Garage
* Equipment storage and drying racks
* Airlan Wireless Internet Access (pay for use)
* Bed Linen and towel package available
* Non Smoking
* Private enclosed yard
* BBQ now available
Rated 4 out of
Jindy, Silvertrees stay,
Nice accommodation, clean & tidy, well heated in living & bedrooms, floor heating in bathrooms was an unexpected bonus. Great spot, opposite Nuggets crossing, very central to town. There is a pub on opposite corner, which is great proximity if you are there with adults, we were there with kids, there was late night noise from the pub. I would definitely stay again but due to proximity to pub I wouldn't stay on a weekend.
Date published: 2015-07-02
Rated 5 out of
Great property, AMAZING location
Cannot tell you how much we enjoyed staying here. The location was incredible as it was so close to everywhere we wanted to go. We will definitely be coming back.
Date published: 2014-10-28
Rated 5 out of
very good and convenient accommodation. we look for staying next time again.
Date published: 2011-08-15
Silvertrees5 at Jindabyne is rated
Double Lock-up Garage
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field