- See all features
Batlow for apples; Adelong & Kiandra for gold diggings; Yarrangobilly Caves and 27 degrees thermal pool, the Snowy Mountains including Mount Selwyn snowfields, Tumut 3 Power Station, Talbingo Dam, Kosciusko National Park, Bago State Forest, Blue Water Holes, Buddong Falls to name a few.
Fish for rainbow trout, brown trout and redfin on Lakes Talbingo, Blowering or Tantangara or in the numerous creeks and streams running out of the foothills of the Snowy Mountains. Murray Cod and other native fish are caught in Blowering Dam. Fishing Rods for hire from goPLAYoutside in Talbingo. Fishing tackle, supplies & bait from either Talbingo Supermarket or Talbingo Service Station.
Ski and tobogan on Mount Selwyn snow fields. Talbingo is below the snowline although the ski slopes of Mt Selwyn are only 40 minutes away via the Snowy Mountains Highway. Mt Selwyn has 12 ski lifts, Tobogan runs and beginners slopes including a ski school. Some of the best cross country ski tours in Australia are a feature of this area. Check the latest snow report for Mt Selwyn on the net at selwynsnow or from Talbingo Supermarket by 8am every morning during the ski season. Snow Gear for hire from goPLAYoutside in Talbingo and Selwyn Snow & Water at either Mt. Selwyn or Tumut.
* WATERSPORTS: Talbingo is surrounded by over 6500 hectres of waterways including, Talbingo Dam, Blowering Dam and Jounama Lake. On Talbingo and Blowering: fishing, water skiing, sailing and swimming during the warmer weather. 5 HP, 4.3 metre motor boats and trailers for hire locally from the tourist park - no licence required. $65.00 full day and $45.00 half day plus PETROL approx. Water sport gear can be hired from goPLAYoutside in Talbingo or Selwyn Snow & Water in Tumut.
* SWIMMING: An area near Talbingo Dam has been allocated for swimmers. The views are amazing and the water is nice and clear. This area is just 5-10 minutes from Millers Retreat by car. There are other swimming holes in the local creeks including Jounama Creek.
* GOLF & TENNIS: 9 hole golf course ($10 per adult, $4 per 16 year old and under) and two tennis courts for hire available at the Talbingo Country Club - just down the road. Golf & tennis gear can be hired in Talbingo.
* BUSHWALKING: Being surrounded by National and State parks there is an abundance of walks available for the avid naturalist.
* KITCHEN: fully equipped electric kitchen, microwave etc.
* DINING ROOM: 6 seat dining suite.
* LOUNGE ROOM: Gas heating, 3 x 2 seater lounges. Includes TV/DVD/CD.
* LAUNDRY: washing machine, iron & ironing board.
* BATHROOM: Includes bath, shower, sink and toilet. Also has separate second toilet in laundry.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Washing Machine
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field