Less than 100m to the beach and only 200m to the protected water of Candalagan Creek, this 2 storey 2 bathroom family home is the ideal escape to entertain family and friends where cooking is a breeze. There is a wood fired BBQ with covered seating for lazy evening meals and a gas BBQ on the rear deck for breakfasts (or during total fire bans), while the fully equipped modern kitchen has a dishwasher.
The BBQ gazebo and large verandahs provide shaded play areas or the ideal escape to read your book in the midst of a cool garden full of bird life. The backyard is big enough for games of cricket or bocce.
Whether it is summer or winter, Broulee abounds with things to do. Start your day with a walk along the beach to the newsagency for the papers. Wander around the headland to Mossy Point for a view of the island or the surfers at the mouth of the Tomaga River. Stroll along the beach to the tranquil waters of Shark Bay in the lee of the island or surf the waves at south Broulee. These waters host whales during the annual migration from August to November but dolphins can be seen all year round, especially at sunset from headlands or even the viewing platform near the toilet block.
Although many parts of the south coast are marine sanctuaries, beach, rock and boat fishing provide relaxation and enjoyment for many visitors. For more water based ideas, you can kayak inland along Candalagan Creek or the Tomaga River or try ocean kayaking from the boat ramp at Mossy Point.
Further afield, the weekly Moruya Markets are an ideal way to start your Saturday morning, Mogo village provides a shoppers delight while the zoo has enough displays to entertain the family for hours.
- Sleeps 8 people - 2 Queen Beds & 4 Single Beds and a trundle
- 2 bathrooms
- Less than 100m to beach, 200m to lagoon
- Covered BBQ area plus Gas BBQ on Deck
- Outdoor Dining Setting
- TV, DVD (Blu-ray), PVR & Stereo
- Covered verandahs and large enclosed backyard
- Internal stairs
- Outdoor shower
High Season- Weekly/ $1700 Weekend/ $540
Mid Season- Weekly/ $950 Weekend/ $420
Low Season- Weekly/ $650 Weekend/ $380
PROPERTIES ARE FULLY EQUIPPED EXCEPT FOR BED, TABLE & HOUSE LINEN
• Total Beds: 6 + trundle
• Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, crockery and cooking equipment
• Dishwasher, microwave, ceramic cooktop and oven
• 2 Refrigerators
• Toaster and sandwich maker
• 2 BBQs " wood fired and gas
• TV, DVD (Blu-ray), PVR & Stereo
• Washing Machine
• Drive thru garage and boat parking
Property Type: House
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field