- See all features
Walking distance to Seven Mile Beach and Crookhaven River. Just a few minutes walk to a delicious cafe on the way to 12km of perfect beach, this gorgeous cottage with two bedrooms has hardwood floorboards with contemporary furnishings. An entertaining deck where you can take it easy and relax and take in the sound of the sea, looking over a spacious yard and gardens full of native plants attracting a variety of birds. There is plenty of lawn for the children and/or dogs to enjoy this superbly relaxing environment. There is no fence at the moment (work in progress) however there can be a run constructed to keep your furry kids safe.
Late check-out can be arranged for bookings if available.
* Bed 1- King bed or two single beds
* Bed 2 - Double bed built in wardrobe
* Kitchen features electric oven, microwave and 430 ltr fridge
* Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
* Lounge with TV, DVD and CD player/ IPod dock.
* Outdoor entertainment deck area with gas barbecue.
* Sunroom with daybed and games cupboard.
* Dining room seats 8 people.
* Laundry with washing machine, ironing facilities and garden clothesline.
* Grassed Entertainment area with gas barbecue in shady yard.
* Large back yard and native garden.
* Bed linen, bath towels, and tea towels supplied.
* BYO beach towels
* Ceiling fans in Lounge, Bed 1, and Bed 2.
* Off street parking for 4 cars
* DOGS ALLOWED - outside only
* Off leash areas for dogs on the headland at Gerroa and Gerringong
* NO SMOKING inside house.
Things To Do
Stroll down to the award-winning Blue Swimmer at Seahaven Cafe or a bit further along to the general store/ paper shop. Only 200m to river and 400m to the beach where you can surf the waves, kayak, fish, or fossick for shells. If you want to get out and about you can wander through and browse the many craft and antique shops of historical Gerringong, Kiama, Berry or Kangaroo Valley.
Dine at Blue Swimmer at Seahaven on Friday and Saturday nights (more during summer) or wander up the hill to the Gerroa Boat Fisherman's Club (their bus will collect you and bring you home). You can venture to Gerringong and enjoy a great meal at Shimmer restaurant or across to Berry to many good restaurants including, Hungry Duck. Drive a little further outside Berry to The Silos and have your food matched to their wonderful wines (highly recommended).
Enjoy coastal walks on the nearby rock platform or run on the many miles of beach. Bring your bike and ride or run to Gerringong and get some real exercise. Pack your golf clubs to play at Gerringong or Shoalhaven Heads or just bring a book and kick back rest and relax for a few days at the perfect seaside village getaway.
Jamberoo Recreational Park is approx 20min drive. Kiama's famous Little and Big Blow Holes. Markets at Berry, Gerringong and Kiama. Day Spas are around 5min drive away. Award winning Restaurants and Cafes. Tourist Drives inland or along the coast. There are enough wineries in the area to organise your own day tour.
- Ceiling Fans
- Electric Blankets
- Entertainment Deck
- Extra fridge
- Garage for storage
- Large backyard
- Off street parking
- Outdoor shower
Min 7 night stay for Take a break Min 5 night stay for Holidays Min 2 night stay for Getaways
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field