ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT IN PICTURESQUE SEASIDE VILLAGE OF GERROA
This brand new home is in a brilliant location only a short stroll to the beach. The views from the upstairs and downstairs living areas to Seven Mile Beach and the distant mountains are spectacular. With 3 queen bedrooms, 2 large bunk rooms and 3 bathrooms, the house easily fits up to 3 families.
Open plan living, blackbutt timber floors, crisp white walls and curtains, contemporary furnishings and lots of space make this this house the ultimate beach haven.
Seven Mile Beach is the perfect place for surfing, swimming, fishing, snorkeling, windsurfing, long walks or lazing on the beach. When you return home, read a book in a deck chair, relax in the hammocks, play a round of ping pong, challenge the kids to cricket on the grass, enjoy a drink or dine alfresco on the expansive deck. As you watch the sun set over the water you might be lucky and witness pods of dolphins frolicking in the surf.
SUMMARY OF PROPERTY DETAILS:
- Bedroom with queen bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Modern kitchen with European appliances and Nespresso coffee machine
- Seating for 5 on stools at the kitchen bench
- Breakfast table and chairs
- Oversize lounge suite
- 3 metre long custom made Tasmanian Oak dining table with seating for 10
- 2 designer chairs set up on cow hides perfect for taking in the views
- Gas fireplace for keeping warm in the colder months
- Widescreen TV with sound bar, DVD player and DVD library
- Sliding doors opening to large deck with outdoor setting
- Master bedroom with queen bed
- Ensuite bathroom with double shower plus bath and separate toilet
- Bedroom with queen bed
- 1st bunk room with 3 sets of bunks (6 beds)
- 2nd bunk room with 3 sets of bunks (6 beds)
- Bathroom with bath, shower and washing machine
- Large rumpus room with lounge suite, egg chairs and bean bags
- Plasma TV with DVD player and surround sound stereo
- Sliding doors opening to outdoor deck with gas burner BBQ
- Under stair storage cupboard with deck chairs and hammocks
- Double Garage with fold away ping pong table, 2nd fridge, clothes dryer, surfboard racks and bikes
- Additional parking for 2 cars outside garage as well as further space in the driveway and on the crossover
- Outdoor shower with hot water to refresh after the beach
- Free WiFi
The house sleeps 18 but we will not accept bookings for large adult groups. Under no circumstances will large parties or excessive noise be tolerated. An event or party will result in loss of bond and may also result in immediate termination of your stay.
Note that the reviews prior to 2015 are for our old 2 bedroom cottage which we knocked down to build a new home. Stayz will not remove them!
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Ironing Facilities
- Open Fireplace
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Ipod dock/speaker
Linen and towels are not provided. Guests may choose to bring their own linen or linen hire may be arranged at additional cost.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 15 adults. Property has 15 beds and can sleep a maximum 15 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field