Large open plan living dining area
Main living area
Queen Bedroom 1 with ensuite
En suite - bedroom 1, bath and double…
Queen bedroom 2 with ensuite
I minute walk to beach
Twin bedroom (main house)
Back garden - BBQ area
Garden flat bedroom
Bunk room bathroom
View of Jervis Bay
Jindalee Beach House is a beautifully renovated house only 1 minute walk to Hyams Beach. The front faces Jervis Bay and has great views and the back garden includes a lovely alfresco eating area.
It can be rented in two configurations:
1. House Only (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms): x2 Queen bedrooms both with ensuite and 3rd bedroom with x2 Single beds, adjacent bathroom. Available Shoulder Season and Low Season only.
2. Full House (sleeps 12: 8 adults & 4 chn with 5 bathrooms): as above with additional Garden Flat (x2 Single beds, own bathroom and kitchenette) plus kids Bunk Room (x2 bunk-beds accommodating 4 children with its own bathroom & rumpus area). The Bunk Room has separate entrance so may not be suitable for young children. Available for 4 night min bookings only in Low & Shoulder Season & weekly in Peak Season. Please contact us for Full House Tariff during Shoulder and Low Season as the Stayz system can't display dual Tariffs)
The house has a great atmosphere, with lots of natural light and quality furnishings, the front verandah is a favourite place for breakfast. The main living area is open plan with a good sized well equipped kitchen, living area, dining area with large dining table that easily seats 10 people.
Telephone for incoming calls and outgoing local calls available.
The house comes with tea towels, all bed linen, bathmats, hand & bath towels supplied. Please BYO beach towels.
Great base for a relaxing holiday
There's plenty to do if you want and an ideal location if you just want to chill out.
Hyams Beach is regularly mentioned as one of the best beaches in NSW and it is right on your doorstep. The beach is great for kids, long walks, swimming, fishing and kayaking. There is a small boat ramp in Hyams if you want to BYOB. Boat ramps also at Erowal Bay, Murrays Beach and Woollamia.
There are lots of great bush walks, including the White Sands Walk and Scribbly Gum Track.
Hyams Beach General Store is just across the road with its delicious breakfasts, lunches, takeaway, general provisions and excellent coffee.
On your doorstep is Booderee National Park, with its Botanic Garden, ruined Lighthouse and stunning beaches including the surfing friendly Murrays Beach.The Park is great also if you are a keen cyclist.
Golf course and squash / tennis courts are located at Vincentia Golf Club and St Georges Basin Country Club.
Huskisson and Vincentia are a short drive away with chemist, post office, supermarket, fish shop, bakery, deli and restaurants. From here you can take your choice of boat trips (Whale / Dolphins) and activities such as fishing, canoeing and boat hire. Huskisson also has a great little cinema.
Finally, the house has Austar if you feel like less energetic activities.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player, Stereo
- Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Available in 2 sizes (house only or full house) , Foxtel, 2 Outdoor showers, Front verandah with great views, Books & games, All beds have ensuite, Cafe close by
House can be rented in 2 configurations 1. House Only: (sleeps 6, 3 bathrms) x2 Queen ensuite, x2 Single. Available Shoulder & Low Season 2. Full House: (sleeps 12, x5 bathrms) as above PLUS Garden Flat (x2 Single & kitchenette) & kids bunk room, x2 bunk beds sleeps 4 chn. Available all year.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 10 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field