Only minutes walk to Kendall's Beach this fully renovated 3 bedroom beach house is the ideal family getaway featuring a separate parents retreat!
With tasteful decor throughout the property features modern furnishings, air conditioning, spacious open plan living and kitchen area. Large Bedrooms (2 with TV's) and double sliding doors opening out from the dining/kitchen area to a large covered deck and fully fenced yard, this property is perfect for all.
Leave the car behind and walk to local shops, park, Bonaira Rainforest reserve walk and Kendall's Beach.
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Double bed and King Single bed
PEAK WEEK: $1900
OFF PEAK WEEK: $1200
PEAK FRI/SAT: $360p/n
OFF PEAK FRI/SAT: $250p/n
PEAK SUN-THURS: $272p/n
OFF PEAK SUN-THURS: $172p/n
Linen & towels available at a small extra charge, or you may provide your own.
This property accommodates a maximum of 6 adults and 1 child
For all bookings a 50% deposit is payable within 48 hours of making a booking. Remainder of booking + bond payable 48 hrs prior to check in. Bond will be refunded within 48hours of vacate providing that property is left in a tidy and reasonable condition.
Tariff - Minimum 2 night stay.
December/January School Holidays - Minimum 7 night stay.
Booking availability calanders are NOT updated. Please confirm availability with agent.
NB: Garage not included
Kiama is a township 120km south of Sydney in the Illawarra region of NSW, in the Municipality of Kiama. It is bordered to the west by rugged rainforest and to the east by golden beaches. Kiama is the first country town south of Sydney and attracts a large number of day trippers and tourists. Kiama is about 30 minutes drive south of Wollongong, with many residents commuting there, and Sydney, each day.
Kiama had a population of almost 12,300 at the 2006 census. The seaside town features several popular surfing beaches, caravan parks and numerous alfresco cafes and restaurants. One of the main tourist attractions is the Kiama Blowhole, a rocky headland outcrop that forces large plumes of water into the sky when the tide, swell and wind are just right.
Kiama is also known for its historic buildings, including the Kiama Post Office, located in the main street (Terralong Street), famous for its history and pink colour. Terralong Street is also home to a strip mall of caf├?┬ęs, restaurants, art galleries, war memorial, historic fire station used for exhibits, and a small shopping centre including a supermarket.
Seven kilometres southwest is Saddleback Lookout atop the 600m high Saddleback Mountain, with views over the Illawarra and escarpment, and south to Nowra, Pigeon House Mountain and Coolangatta Mountain.
Jamberoo Action Park, a ride-orientated water-theme park, is situated 10 minutes inland, just outside the township of Jamberoo. North of the Minnamurra River is Killalea Recreation Area, a nature reserve on Bass Point, south of Shellharbour. The beaches around Kiama offer a large range of surfing conditions, with many surfing competitions held each year. Kiama is also a popular fishing spot.
Kiama Council spent 11 years preparing the construction of the Kiama Coast Walk, a 6km track extending from Loves Bay, north of Kiama, to Werri Lagoon near Gerringong, south of Kiama. Some coastal land was declared public reserve to allow the public to walk through what was previously private property.
The town is served by Kiama Station on the South Coast Line. It is served by road in the form of the Princes Highway and the Kiama Bypass.
Kiama is home to several schools, including Kiama High School, Kiama Public School and Ss Peter and Paul Catholic School.
Kiama is popular with retirees as Kiama Council's aged care services are among the best in NSW. There are several retirement homes and assisted care villages within the municipality. The Kiama Hospital provides slow stream medical care, rehabilitation, aged care, several nursing home respite beds and community health services.
Hospitals offering more services are located in Shellharbour and Wollongong.
Terms & Conditions
RAINE AND HORNE KIAMA
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY TENANCY AGREEMENT
PLEASE NOTE: Payment of your deposit indicates acceptance of the below Terms & Conditions.
Deposits and Payments
1. To secure a booking a 50% deposit must be paid to our office within 48 hours of making a booking, otherwise your booking is subject to cancellation.
2. The balance and security bond is due at least 48 hours or more prior to arrival. Keys are not given out unless full payment has been made including bond.
3. Occupancy is given from 2PM on date of arrival. The premises are to be vacated by 10AM on the day of departure
4. Keys are to be collected and retuned to our office at Raine & Horne Kiama, 78 Terralong Street Kiama. Keys are NOT to be left at the premises.
5. Office hours are (9-5 PM Monday-Friday, 9-4 PM Saturday and 10-4 PM Sunday). If you are vacating the premises and our office is closed, keys are to be dropped off in the chute in our office front door.
Cancellations / Refunds
6. Cancellation of a booking must be received by our office in writing.
7. In the event of cancellation of the said accommodation and the premises re relet, 15% of the total booking amount will be retained and the balance refunded. The deposit paid will be forfeited if the agent is unable to secure or relet the negotiated period
8. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival will incur a NIL REFUND.
9. The deposit taken on a particular property for a specific time is not transferable to another time frame on that property or any other property.
10. The booking will be made in good faith by us as the Agent. However, we cannot be held responsible for actions by an Owner, as to changes to a property or cancellation of a property prior to occupancy. Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this situation arise.
11. With regards telephone and postal inquiry, our descriptions are also made in good faith. We can take no responsibility for misdescription. PLEASE NOTE: No refund will be given if upon arrival the accommodation is considered to be unsuitable or not to your liking.
Maximum Occupancy / Property Use
12. The premises when let as a holiday house, are rented to accommodate only the number of occupants stated. Overloading of any property will result in immediate cancellation of the booking and forfeit of your bond.
13. The property shall not be used for any purposes other than holiday accommodation and shall not be sub-let.
14. Under no circumstances will PETS be allowed.
No Smoking Policy
15. All of our properties have a "No Smoking" Policy. The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside the property.
Strata By Laws
16. When occupying our managed properties, all owners corporation rules and By-Laws must be adhered to.
Linen & Towels
17. Please check to see if your selected property is provided with linen and towels. Our managed properties are fully self contained most which exclude household linen. They are however equipped with blankets / doonas and pillows. You are required to bring bed sheets, pillow cases, bath/beach towels, bath mats, hand towels, face washers. You may organise hire through Gerringong Laundrette on
Damages, Excess Cleaning, Extra Charges & Maintenance
18. During the term of occupancy all damages, breakages and missing inventory are the responsibility of the tenant. No furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises. We ask that you report any maintenance issues or damage (accidental/intentional) to our office immediately.
19. The tenant will allow the owner, his agent or tradesman to enter the premises to view the state of the repair or attend to repairs on the property.
20. Excess cleaning charges will be applied should the property be left in an untidy condition. This includes unclean dishes, unemptied fridge/freezer, re-arranged furniture, unclean BBQ, excess rubbish left etc.
21. Garbage should be placed in the bins provided and put out for collection on the allocated collection day, which is on the fridge. Any excess garbage to be disposed of in a proper manner by the tenant.
22. In the event of any infectious illness occurring during the tenancy of the premises the tenants shall thoroughly fumigate and disinfect the premises at their cost to the satisfaction of the owner.
23. If at any stage during your stay you are required to purchase a Swap and Go service for BBQ gas bottle refills (can be done at Caltex Service Station on Manning Street, Kiama), please retain your receipt for proof of purchase and we will arrange reimbursement. Alternatively, please contact our office and we will organise for you. If you do not provide a receipt we will not be able to issue a refund.
24. We have provided feedback forms in your arrival key packs for your convenience please submit on departure. Please submit any complaints in writing.
25. A security bond is held for every booking and the agent / owner reserves the right to request a different bond amount for each booking.
26. A bond may be debited to cover costs of damages, breakages, excess cleaning, missing / stolen inventory, lost keys etc. It is the sole and absolute discretion of the agent or its employees to without any reference debit your bond to cover these charges or not to refund your full bond.
27. Guests are provided with 1 full set of keys and will be held responsible for any lost keys. A "Lost Key" charge will be the cost of having a new set cut plus a $25.00 service. If you lock yourself out of your holiday property, we keep a spare set at the office however if in the circumstance where our office is closed or we do not have spares, the tenant is responsible for a locksmith service.
28. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. Items found in the properties will be kept for 7 days, if you require the items to be mailed to you, they will be mailed C.O.D at your expense.
Behaviour /No Party Policy
29. The tenant or any persons using the premises shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupants.
30. Raine & Horne Kiama has a strict "No Party Policy". Any "party" bookings will not be accepted. Bookings will terminated immediately and will result in eviction and loss of full bond.
Raine and Horne Kiama, reserves the right to adjust the above terms and conditions at any time.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen/towels on request
- Washing Machine
Book for Friday and Saturday night in July or August and stay Sunday night for FREE!
Book for Friday and Saturday night in July or August and stay Sunday night for FREE!
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 7 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field