- See all features
Only minutes walk to Kendall's Beach this fully renovated 3 bedroom beach house is the ideal family getaway featuring a separate parents retreat!
With tasteful decor throughout the property features modern furnishings, air conditioning, spacious open plan living and kitchen area. Large Bedrooms (2 with TV's) and double sliding doors opening out from the dining/kitchen area to a large covered deck and fully fenced yard, this property is perfect for all.
Leave the car behind and walk to local shops, park, Bonaira Rainforest reserve walk and Kendall's Beach.
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Double bed and King Single bed
PEAK WEEK: $1900
OFF PEAK WEEK: $1200
PEAK FRI/SAT: $360p/n
OFF PEAK FRI/SAT: $250p/n
PEAK SUN-THURS: $272p/n
OFF PEAK SUN-THURS: $172p/n
Linen & towels available at a small extra charge, or you may provide your own.
This property accommodates a maximum of 6 adults and 1 child
For all bookings a 50% deposit is payable within 7 days of making a booking. Remainder of booking + bond payable 48 hrs prior to check in. Bond will be refunded within 48hours of vacate providing that property is left in a tidy and reasonable condition.
Tariff - Minimum 2 night stay.
December/January School Holidays - Minimum 7 night stay.
Booking availability calanders are NOT updated. Please confirm availability with agent.
NB: Garage not included
Kiama is a township 120km south of Sydney in the Illawarra region of NSW, in the Municipality of Kiama. It is bordered to the west by rugged rainforest and to the east by golden beaches. Kiama is the first country town south of Sydney and attracts a large number of day trippers and tourists. Kiama is about 30 minutes drive south of Wollongong, with many residents commuting there, and Sydney, each day.
Kiama had a population of almost 12,300 at the 2006 census. The seaside town features several popular surfing beaches, caravan parks and numerous alfresco cafes and restaurants. One of the main tourist attractions is the Kiama Blowhole, a rocky headland outcrop that forces large plumes of water into the sky when the tide, swell and wind are just right.
Kiama is also known for its historic buildings, including the Kiama Post Office, located in the main street (Terralong Street), famous for its history and pink colour. Terralong Street is also home to a strip mall of caf├?┬ęs, restaurants, art galleries, war memorial, historic fire station used for exhibits, and a small shopping centre including a supermarket.
Seven kilometres southwest is Saddleback Lookout atop the 600m high Saddleback Mountain, with views over the Illawarra and escarpment, and south to Nowra, Pigeon House Mountain and Coolangatta Mountain.
Jamberoo Action Park, a ride-orientated water-theme park, is situated 10 minutes inland, just outside the township of Jamberoo. North of the Minnamurra River is Killalea Recreation Area, a nature reserve on Bass Point, south of Shellharbour. The beaches around Kiama offer a large range of surfing conditions, with many surfing competitions held each year. Kiama is also a popular fishing spot.
Kiama Council spent 11 years preparing the construction of the Kiama Coast Walk, a 6km track extending from Loves Bay, north of Kiama, to Werri Lagoon near Gerringong, south of Kiama. Some coastal land was declared public reserve to allow the public to walk through what was previously private property.
The town is served by Kiama Station on the South Coast Line. It is served by road in the form of the Princes Highway and the Kiama Bypass.
Kiama is home to several schools, including Kiama High School, Kiama Public School and Ss Peter and Paul Catholic School.
Kiama is popular with retirees as Kiama Council's aged care services are among the best in NSW. There are several retirement homes and assisted care villages within the municipality. The Kiama Hospital provides slow stream medical care, rehabilitation, aged care, several nursing home respite beds and community health services.
Hospitals offering more services are located in Shellharbour and Wollongong.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF
HOLIDAY TENANCY AGREEMENT
To confirm a holiday booking you must pay in full prior to occupancy BY CASH, MONEY TRANSFER, BANK CHEQUE OR MONEY ORDER ONLY (WE DO NOT HAVE CREDIT CARD OR EFTPOS FACILITIES & WILL NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHEQUES).
A 50% deposit must be paid within 7 days of a booking being made with our office, otherwise the property may be made available for renting.
The balance is due at least 48 hours or more prior to arrival plus the bond and a receipt is to be sent through to confirm the payment.
1. Occupancy is given from 2 PM on date of arrival. The premises are to be vacated by 10 AM on the day of departure, the keys must be returned to our office.
2. Office hours are (9-5 PM Monday-Friday, 9-4 PM Saturday and 10-4 PM Sunday.) Keys must be collected during office hours unless alternative arrangements have been made.
During holiday season the roads to Kiama are very busy, Please ensure that you allow ample travelling time as we have no provision for the collection of keys outside office hours unless alternative arrangements were made prior. If you are vacating the premises and our office is closed, keys are to be dropped off in the chute in our office front door.
3. In the event of cancellation of the said accommodation and the premises are relet, 15% of the total tariff will be retained and the balance refunded. The entire amount will be forfeited if the agent is unable to secure or relet the negotiated period. The deposit taken on a particular property for a specific time is not transferable to another time frame on that property or any other property.
4. The number of occupants is stated on our confirmation of booking form and this number must not be exceeded. The property shall not be used for any purposes other than holiday accommodation and shall not be sub-let.
5. Under no circumstances will PETS be allowed.
6. The booking will be made in good faith by us as the Agent. However, we cannot be held responsible for actions by an Owner, as to changes to a property or cancellation of a property prior to occupancy. Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this situation arise.
7. With regards telephone and postal inquiry, our descriptions are also made in good faith. We can take no responsibility for misdescription. PLEASE NOTE: No refund will be given when bookings are made by telephone or the post if upon arrival the accommodation is considered to be unsuitable or not to your liking.
8. During the term of occupancy all damages, breakages and losses are the responsibility of the tenant. No furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises & the premises must be kept and left in a clean & tidy condition.
9. When in units all Body Corporate Rules & By-Laws must be adhered to.
10. In the event of any infectious illness occurring during the tenancy of the premises the tenants shall thoroughly fumigate and disinfect the premises at their cost to the satisfaction of the owner.
11. The tenant will allow the owner, his agent or tradesman to enter the premises to view the state of the repair or attend to repairs on the property.
12. The tenant or any persons using the premises shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupants.
13. Garbage should be placed in the bins provided and put out for collection on the allocated collection day, which is on the fridge.
14. Any excess garbage to be disposed of in a proper manner by the tenant.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen/towels on request
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 7 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field