Beachouse2 will surprise and delight you
Absolute beach frontage
Watch the sunrise from your balcony
Louvre windows let the sea breeze waft…
Imagine long romantic walks along the…
Pot belly stove for cosy winter nights
East facing luxuriously quiet queen…
View from the deck northwards
Miles of beach to enjoy at your leisure,…
Surrounded by native gardens and birdlife
Tura Beach golf course just down the beach
Beach House Two is absolute beachfront holiday accommodation nestled next to the sand dunes of Tura Beach on the beautiful south coast of New South Wales, Australia. Award winning designed house allowing for luxurious tranquil open living in a seaside environment, set amidst a native Australian garden, frequented by lorikeets and honeyeaters.
Definitely one of the best kept secrets of Australia's South Coast, Tura Beach is unspoilt with 6 kilometres of beach to stroll on, adjacent to the Tura Beach Golf course with spectacular views of Short Point, Merimbula, a popular surfing, kite surfing and fishing spot.
This beachfront holiday accommodation getaway is ideally situated between Sydney and Melbourne. As a honeymoon haven, a place to simply unwind and relax, or a unique family holiday destination, Beach House Two offers a great base from which to explore the South Coast of NSW, Australia, with its unique opportunities for whale and dolphin watching, deep sea and game fishing charters. The children will love Merimbula Aquarium and Magic Mountain Adventure Park and the movie theatre in Merimbula.Visit the Eden Killer Whale museum and watch the unloading of the day's catch from the wharf at Eden.Try the award winning cheeses at the Bega Cheese Cooperative or visit the Koori Cultural Centre at Pambula.Enjoy the fresh local oysters and seafood.
- 2 bedrooms 1 Queen bed with walk in dressing room, 2 Single beds in second bedroom.
- 2 bathrooms, ensuite with Spa bath, also a beach shower in garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen for electric cooking with microwave and dishwasher.
- Upper level east facing lounge and dining room looking straight out to sea.
- TV and DVD, ipod docking station and pot belly wood fire.
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
- 2 walls of Louvre windows and sliding doors open to sea breeze
- Gas BBQ on balcony overlooking the ocean
- Setting for 6
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo
- Pets allowed
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Spa Bath, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- pot belly wood heater, outdoor setting for 4, all linen ie sheets and towels doonas doona covers and pillows provided, balcony, outside shower, ensuite and dressing room, native garden, board games and books
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field